Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Hello, I just purshased a new MaxiTPMS T...
Hello, I just purshased a new MaxiTPMS TS 408 unit and following the instructions provided in the manual I haven't been able to scan the OEM TPMS sensors in my Kia Rio 2013. If there is any process I need to complete as part of the unit start up?

981 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2021-08-01 06:29:37

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    FernanditoArroyo Ramirez
    2021-05-21 20:38:39
     I charged the unit, turned it "ON" , selected TPMS icon, selected the Vehicle type, vehicle model, selected vehicle year, selected scan single sensor, then place the unit near the sensor I wanted to scan, hit the scan button, the unit start scanning but after 40 - 50 secs, I got the message that the scan fails. 

Any advice please? 

thanks in advance, 

•   Level 7   
    (1593) points

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2021-05-23 15:51:30 (Reply to:promaster)

Also Autel TPMS tool cannot read "Unprogrammed" TPMS sensors of any brand but Autel One Sensors, and probably can't even read those if installed unprogrammed and there is any air pressure in the tire.
      BTW, can you share how you are able to post a picture on this site other than an OP on the first post?

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    Their right up date some functions don't work right when not up dated and that brings
    me to how I can't get a finished up load and can't find app to open maxitpms ts408
  Total1 Pages