Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > Not sure if Mitsubishi update for MaxiSy...
Not sure if Mitsubishi update for MaxiSys Elite took or the Autel Server went down

779 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2022-02-08 15:53:39

•   Level 5   
    (342) points
    witsend
    2022-02-08 15:53:39

Monday February 7, 2022. Here in the Chicago area, in the afternoon hours. I saw 2 updates showing available for my MaxiSys Elite, one for Renault, and one for Mitsubishi. I updated Renault successfully, but download for Mitsubishi kept failing and ultimately got message server is busy,try again later. Checked later in evening and I didn't see any updates available.
     Now it's Tuesday and still no update is showing. I don't know what the latest Mitsubishi update level should be and whether or not my tablet installed the latest Mitsubishi update,but in some incomplete or corrupted fashion.
       Does anyone with a MaxiSysElite who recently updated Mitsubishi able to tell me what the latest software level of Mitsubishi should be.
      The little circular car app buttons no longer display their numeric software levels on them like I thought they once did (at least when you take a look at them off  the Apps Uninstall page) Only some apps even  display their size anymore. In order to view the software level of app, I have to open the app, enter some sort of fictitious Repair order ID, and try to connect to VCI for a non existent vehicle. Is the latest Mitsubishi Software Level for Maxi Sys Elite 8.50 or not?

Tags: updates

Total1 Pages