Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Most car brands gone from diagnostics
Most car brands gone from diagnostics

84 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2024-05-03 08:37:34

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    Patrick Gallik
    2024-04-26 12:49:47
     I have factory reset my MaxiCheck MX808TS device and sinds then I have seemingly lost all the car brands in the diagnostics app except for a few Chinese brands.

I thought that downloading a Benz_Service update will make the brand appear again but alas this is not the case. I have no clue what happened or how to fix this so I hope I can find an answer here. 

If anyone has any idea please share it here.

Thanks in advance.

•   Level 9   
    (3810) points

2024-04-26 15:52:00 (Reply to:Patrick Gallik)

Hi, connect to the internet and start updating all the now lost car brands,after this it will
    return in the menu diagnostic and in service menu, do not do a factory reset ever. Also
    take care that your device is fully charged

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    Patrick Gallik
    2024-05-03 06:55:19 (Reply to:)
     I updated a few car brands like Mercedes but once I did, it didn't come up in the diagnostics panel. 

The factory reset is something that the device itself advised me to do when I was updating vehicles and there wasn't enough space.

I still haven't been able to get the cars back even with the help of our Autel "expert", he tells me the device is "stuck" and I need to switch it for a new one.

•   Level 9   
    (3810) points

2024-05-03 08:37:34 (Reply to:Patrick Gallik)

Hi,you can put in a new mini SD card on top of your 808 to create more space and try
    again, only you have to put back this card when you want to read cars that has been
    previously downloaded.maybe a newer device will free you from all these troubles.
  Total1 Pages