Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Good morning, I realy enjoy your product...
Good morning, I realy enjoy your product and am very satisfied. I made automatic checkup on one golf4 and was blocked because the product presented; 01-engine fault/3., 17-instruments fault/2., 25-immobilizer fault/2., 46- central conv. fault/3.,

2518 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2013-12-02 03:01:52

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    ashuij
    2013-12-02 03:01:52
     HELLO,
                   My problem is, I tested the machine on a volkswagen golf 4. but automatically and came out with te following results; 25-immobilizer fault/2., 19-CAN Gateway fault/1., 46-central conv. fault/3., 17- instruments fault/2., 15- airbagsfault/7., 01-engine fault/3., 02-auto. trans. fault/13. can you please help me explain numbers written before and after the faults? Again, how can i do to go detailly to lucalise the fault, for example when the machine just talk of 01- engine fault/3.
        please, i am not realy a in computer, so for that reason, i realy need your help if can realy. I am realy satisfied with this your product because this my first to use and it is fast, simple and easy. THANKS.
  Total1 Pages