(80) points
    Mobile Auto Diagnostics

2015-02-12 20:04:23 (Reply to:ede65)

Yes please

•   Level 2   
    (25) points
    Mikeatautoplace

2015-02-13 00:17:27 (Reply to:ede65)

Thanks a lot ede65, your help is very much appreciated. I have upgraded to the ms908p today from the maxidas ds708, the unit seems much better but I wish I had been on this forum before, been reading a lot of your  posts and as a new user of the forum i'd like to say thank you, you seemed like a veteran on this forum and I will keep on following you and join you in making this tool better. I will admit I got scared at some points while reading you about last month posts regarding downgrading softwares and removing capabilities of the tool but it seems it got a bit better now. I've been using Autel for 3 years now and I really believe in Autel but I do agree they lack on making people aware on what's going on with their tools on a daily basis or at least every 2-3 days, even though they are one of the better tools for the price they are still taking big chunks of money from all of us so therefore they should have the decency of making us aware of things as soon as an update is out and by that I mean all the details. I do programming every day using Tech2 and Consult3 and decided to go with the maxiflash for all others and I really hope I didn't throw money out the window here, anyways you seemed like a person with lots of knowledge when it comes to programming and I hope you'll  be able to assist me if ever I need your help. Again thanks for teaching me the logo change.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-02-13 09:42:57 (Reply to:Mikeatautoplace)

you'r very welcome. you have bought a great tool despite everything you see or hear. there are still many flaws that needs to be address and fixed though am very aware of most of them but I have hopes that in the given time they will get fixed. i have pretty much lost most hairs on my head reading this forum everyday for the past year or so and all the issues we had and still have in some cases. I dont think my hair will grow back but i do think and know this will get fixed one way or another.regarding the downgrading post of mine a couple of month ago i did and still think a lot of stuff got messed up, dont know if it was intentional or not but eitherway it had to be done to catch their attention and it did.this is one of the reason i encorage people to post here on the forum on the regular basis rather than to send datalogs to support which dont get answer anyway in many cases. datalogs could be a great feature for support but i dont think that it is for us and I'll tell you why the rest of us never get to see what is going on with others tools, i call it hidden complaints so that the rest of us dont know whats going on, great for support like i said but not so great for us. we need to do our job and dont expect things to run by them self. it is to our best interest to post every single issue here on the forum,its what the forums is for and the more people involved the better we are greater and better in numbers than alone. one year already went by and not a whole lot got resolved but also not a lot of people were involved either if more of us will get involved in the testing of our tool much more can get done and faster. we have the power to do so as the end user, the paying customer. we will force them to fix and better our tool or we just simply dont buy updates and tools. they will catch their attention. anyway sorry i ran away with my post i always tend to but with good intentions. cheers.

•   Level 3   
    (57) points
    porsche

2015-02-14 16:52:07 (Reply to:ede65)

hi ede65  can I have the fix for the old logos  thanks Porsche   clogheencars@yahoo.ie

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    franciscozepeda

2015-02-15 22:57:25 (Reply to:ede65)

ede65  can I have the fix for the old logos 

•   Level 2   
    (23) points
    phllpscott

2015-02-16 12:32:43

Can I also have old logos back

•   Level 2   
    (47) points
    aswad

2015-02-16 16:23:25

Ede65
    Hi can I have the old logos too please. I have just bought a maxisys pro but most of the programming is not supported

•   Level 2   
    (23) points
    s2k

2015-02-16 18:00:38

I would like the old logos back please. Thanks

•   Level 2   
    (47) points
    aswad

2015-02-21 16:17:02

Hi Ede65 my email is aswadpbs@yahoo.com. please help needed to go back to old logo. Thanks

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-02-28 13:58:23 (Reply to:ede65)

Hi, ede65! Could you please send to me, how I change to old logos? Thanks
  Total11 Pages