Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > what is the best flush tool otc or autel...
what is the best flush tool otc or autel pro or lunch jbox or bosch Flasher Pro

3109 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2015-07-14 13:50:02

•   Level 2   
    (44) points
    Raid zaki
    2015-07-13 18:32:13
    what is the best flush tool otc or autel pro or lunch jbox  or bosch Flasher Pro

otc
    http://www.centurytool.net/3895_OTC_Tools_Genisys_Touch_OEM_Level_Diagnostics_p/otc3895.htm

jbox
    http://www.amazon.com/Launch-J-Box-J2534-Passthru-Device/dp/B00AS4E8J2/ref=pd_sim_sbs_263_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=13Q074PC28TAHP00XZA8

bosch Flasher Pro 
    http://www.boschdiagnostics.com/pro/products/flasher-pro-bat-55-bat-131-kit

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-07-14 03:59:18 (Reply to:Raid zaki)

As far has I know, comparing all, I think it's Autel. Because, and this words of my clients, every one said that has a J2534 tool, but we are the only one that show this working.

Connecting a car and OEM website or OEM software.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-07-14 07:44:52 (Reply to:Raid zaki)

my 2 cents. If you own the 908 then autel jbox, aka, maxi-flash pro is probably your best bet. if you don't have the 908 then there are many to choose from and facts to consider.  drew-tech is the top leading manufacturer and distributor of j2534 interface. most of the j boxes you will find out there today are made by drew-tech or derived from them, it just have a different name and support. the part that worries me about autel's jbox is not so much that is not validated by anyone and its a big  fact, but mostly because they have us blind folded to everything  regarding their jbox. one example is they have released a few vci update without a single explanation of what this updates are for. the only answer we got one time and it was because I asked, their respond was a 50k protocol, what in the world is a 50k protocol and what does that mean to us, like we speak robot of something. every single jbox manufacturer on the market  explains very clearly what their vci updates are for, and the issues they resolved, also provides a software to test such devices. they are always up to dated in every single aspect and stand behind their product. not the case with autel as of this moment.. yes this is autel's site but they should know the truth and facts regarding their maxiflash pro and hopefully take actions to better this tool. look no further than this site, we have a dozen unanswered post and request and not a single one has been  acknowledged to this day by anyone. what kind of company does this to their members and customers even though we even help them sell it to us. it used to bother me in the past when someone will talk about other tools here other than autel's, i was blind and dead wrong too. we should talk about every single one of them and tell autel to get off their high horses. if you all want to continue to help autel keep screwing us go right ahead,  knock your self out. if they want my help from now on they got to pay, am not doing anything for free anymore, why would i, they don't give anything free. and thanks god I don't sell this tools for a living or I would have been looking for another job. they think about no one but them self, and their company's interest, not us. so here is your answer to your jbox question and a little history too. good luck.    btw I didn't get to 7000 plus point here by uploading little funny pictures, and if autel sees my emails they will surely have given me a million more. some has no idea what i have done behind the scene to help autel better this tool and their clients.  live and learn is all can say now.

•   Level 2   
    (44) points
    Raid zaki
    2015-07-14 13:50:02 (Reply to:ede65)
     will thanks  a lot  i already have 908 por   i agree with you regarding the leak of info about update  they didt  told us what change are made and this thing should be clear to customers  its look like update just for shut up some customers mouth  

Total1 Pages