Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > how to make backup in SD card
how to make backup in SD card

2574 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2015-08-27 21:47:32

•   Level 3   
    (63) points
    Mehboob
    2015-08-20 19:23:45
    Did any one guide me how to make maxisys pro backup in SD card?

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-08-21 04:19:14 (Reply to:Mehboob)

Search the forum, you will find answer yourself

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-08-21 17:26:32 (Reply to:Autel Support)

When I type in the forum search bar "Maxi Sys backup" it  returns result "No data found" I think Support or engineering should post some sort of Sticky posts in FAQ step by step how to back up software on both tools. I've asked before and others on the forum WHAT IS The Autel recommended step by step proper  procedure that  anyone with a DS 708 or a Maxi SYS can follow to back up their software and reinstall it with success?Thanks, I think it is very important thing for everyone to do a backup , but it seems to be a subject that cut and dry how to instructions seems to be lacking , and support avoids to post procedures on here. I believe because it forces people that haven't done it correctly into purchasing another year of updates sooner.
        I also tend to think if the software had a System Version Update, since the backup software you created under an earlier system lower # version , the backup software may not work anylonger. Is this correct?

•   Level 3   
    (63) points
    Mehboob
    2015-08-26 19:00:02 (Reply to:Autel Support)
    Dear support,
    Can you teach me how to search in the forum? Becouse when I try to search its
    working for me, if you don't mind can you write it hear so I can read it easly?

•   Level 5   
    (225) points
    Bobtech8

2015-08-27 21:47:32 (Reply to:Mehboob)

I have had no luck with this myself. ede65 told me how to do it and still no go! Wish support would just give us a written procedure. Think we should have had this option like the ds708.
  Total1 Pages