Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > CAN communiction code
CAN communiction code

2706 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2016-05-10 17:17:53

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    toplinemotorworks
    2016-03-15 00:23:19
     My Maxisys Pro been having problem since last month. (http://pro.auteltech.com/autelsupport/J2534/20537.jhtml?logoTypeId=88&typeName=MaxiFlash%20Pro) At first, my tool would not communicate with all the module on all car. I was only able to communicate with some module. I have try that on asian cars, domestic car, and euro cars with the same result. I call tech support and they tell me to renew my subscription and update it. I hold it off until this week and same thing happen when I work on a 2005 Mazda 6 today only this time it had no communication at all. So I use my other scanner and got the code but also couple CAN communication code. I actually notice that 2 days ago when I was working on a Infiniti and it also have many CAN communication code. With my other scanner, I clear all the code, start the engine and run it. Plug in my Maxisys again, no communication. Remove the Maxisys, use my other scanner, all the CAN communication stored in PCM. At this point, I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with my system. Does anyone know what I can do to find out what's wrong. I only had this machine 1 year and its broken already. Tech support only tell me to update it whicj I did but it doesn't fix anything. 

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-03-15 09:45:11 (Reply to:toplinemotorworks)

From your description, it is likely to be the VCI failure. Please contact your seller and change a VCI to have a test.

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    toplinemotorworks
    2016-04-20 18:14:52 (Reply to:Support02)
     So my tool supplier loan me a VCI and I paired it with my scan tool. Everything work like its suppose to so obviously my J2534 box is faulty. My question is its there warranty on this part? I bought this a little over a year ago and I just renew my subscription.  

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
     VCI also has warranty covered, you can contact your dealer.

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2016-05-10 17:17:53 (Reply to:toplinemotorworks)

If you are from Portugal or Spain, please inform.
  Total1 Pages