Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > Survey--VW/AUDI Programming Function
Survey--VW/AUDI Programming Function

4782 Views 11 Replies Latest reply: 2016-12-08 08:59:43

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support
    2016-05-10 07:08:43
     Dear Custommers,
    Our VW/Audi engineers plan to develop programming function later this year, and we want to do some survey and gather software development requests first.
    Please kindly tell us what systems you (and your customers) generally need to reprogram, what situations do you need the function and what kind of problems you need to fix by programming.
    Thank you in advance for your information!

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2016-05-10 09:34:53 (Reply to:Autel Support)

1) Pin Code Reading Option
    2) Modules (ECU) Coding with its Security Login Code should be Included
    3) All the Adaptation Options with its Security Login Code Should Be Included
    4) Security Protection Programming Matching Options
    5) Module (ECU) Replacement Option (New & Used One)
    6) Steering Lock Replacement Options (New & Used)

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    billymck

2016-05-11 02:52:59

module coding help section. sometimes coding information needed can be found by reviewing ecu info....but what if you have a dead module...big trouble...just try finding what code numbers you have to enter on various lines. there isnt very much info out there on this....what i mean is after you program a module or you get a already programed new module, you need to code it...we need to have info on what codes to enter into availble fields....this is very very important...or you could have an 1100.00 dollar transmission control module useless. long story short, i was lucky the module was alive enough to view the ecu info and screen shot the coding info...and i couldn't find proof if those codes were right or not. module was never changed but no proof/info...you get my point

thanks

bill

•   Level 4   
    (177) points
    mohammed

2016-05-12 00:18:22

Audi&vw pin code read
    Ecu replesment new and chanege old one

•   Level 3   
    (54) points
    Edwin

2016-05-12 21:24:50

If possible mileage correction option.

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    fredster

2016-05-25 11:29:24 (Reply to:Edwin)

ECM, TCM updates for driveability concerns.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support
    2016-06-01 08:53:55 (Reply to:fredster)
     OK, thanks to everyone! We will analyse all requests and start developing the programming function later this year.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Hawler1964

2016-08-05 08:52:57

Good idea  for (  Ashraf + billymck ) that is all we need it

1) Pin Code Reading Option
    2) Modules (ECU) Coding with its Security Login Code should be Included
    3) All the Adaptation Options with its Security Login Code Should Be Included
    4) Security Protection Programming Matching Options
    5) Module (ECU) Replacement Option (New & Used One)
    6) Steering Lock Replacement Options (New & Used)
    +

module coding help section. sometimes coding information needed can be found by reviewing ecu info....but what if you have a dead module...big trouble...just try finding what code numbers you have to enter on various lines. there isnt very much info out there on this....what i mean is after you program a module or you get a already programed new module, you need to code it...we need to have info on what codes to enter into availble fields....this is very very important...or you could have an 1100.00 dollar transmission control module useless. long story short, i was lucky the module was alive enough to view the ecu info and screen shot the coding info...and i couldn't find proof if those codes were right or not. module was never changed but no proof/info...you get my point.

Jalil.

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    dnb0318

2016-11-28 19:27:05 (Reply to:Hawler1964)

Module (ECU) Replacement Option (New & Used One), Pin Code Reading Option, Modules (ECU) Coding with its Security Login Code should be Included, Security Protection Programming Matching Options & All the Adaptation Options with its Security Login Code Should Be Included.

•   Level 6   
    (437) points
    Wild Bill

2016-11-29 18:25:21 (Reply to:Autel Support)

I agree with Ashraf. We need the pin reader for every make that uses them. Chryser
    for instance.
  Total2 Pages