Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > How to register my MaxiFlash Pro J2534 ...
How to register my MaxiFlash Pro J2534 ecu programming device

2183 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2016-06-10 21:27:59

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    mastanul
    2016-06-05 13:16:03
    hello! I just try to use my tool as a diagnostic tool and i saw that i m not able to register the product on the auteltech.com because i can t find the product name.. Can you help me with this? 
    file:  image.jpg

•   Level 7   
    (817) points
    spikeoo7

2016-06-10 21:27:59 (Reply to:mastanul)

your question is very confusing. are you trying to pair your maxiflash pro (j2534 interface ) to your tablet ? if so then just connect it by usb cable (not Bluetooth ) then click on the vci icom on the bottom in between the car and home icom , find your device and update it. after this procedure you can restart and use it by Bluetooth.  your product name is maxisys908p. to register your tool if you haven't done so you will need your tool serial number  and password which you can find within your tool by clicking on the home icom on the bottom of your tool then go to setting, click on about and look to your right, you will see your serial number  and password. after registration is done you can then update your tool.   your tool's name is a masisys 908 pro , the picture your showing is of the maxiflash pro which is your j2534 passthru device and it does not get registered but rather  paired.

Total1 Pages