Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > A Beta Version of a Maxi Sys Elite S or...
A Beta Version of a Maxi Sys Elite S or what?

1462 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2019-12-16 14:31:40

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2019-09-13 20:24:51
     Just got my new Maxi Sys Elite from AES Wave .Not sure if it's a BETA unit or what. It came with what seems to be a 15400mah battery  and  seems to have larger internal storage than what Autel lists in specifications of Maxi Sys Elite. I was getting ready to buy a 32gb micro SD card to fit  before updating, but the extra storage space this one has makes that unneccessary.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2019-12-16 14:31:40 (Reply to:witsend)

Though it's not a big deal if you have to add 32 gb Sandisk memory card to a MaxiSys Elite if you buy one and find it is one that has the original 32GB size internal SSD, the Maxi Sys Elites in production now seem to unofficially be coming with 64GB of internal memory now.
      I almost was going to buy a 32GB Sandisk Class 10 micro SD card to install in the SD card slot before updating the unit , but I found this MaxiSys Elite  has larger internal memory flash size than my old MaxiSys Pro.
       Not sure if it's battery is honestly 15400 mah  like the outside of it  reads, because my Android Info App that I was able to install on my Maxi Sys Elite sees the battery power profile as 6750mah. (about 15min mark on you tube video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqpNPqIXbsQ
  Total1 Pages