Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > Autel Elite 2 Ethernet
Autel Elite 2 Ethernet

925 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2022-08-03 16:34:35

•   Level 1   
    (8) points

2022-07-28 18:17:49
     Hello ! I bought 2 months ago an Autel Elite 2 , mainly for the programming function of the BMW F & G series.
    I bought the OBD2 adapter with ethernet , and a USB to ethernet TP link adapter . Used the tool to code a BMW F10 with no problems.
    One week ago I tried again to code another car , and when I enter programming function , after 2 or 3 minutes I get a "Failed to initalize ethernet" error. Tried the suggestions on the message but I cannot connect anymore.
    If I disable Ethernet in the settings menu , I manage to connect to the Programming menu but it doesn't work any coding. Tried using charger with 13v-14v , no change.

Tried another adapters , cables , cars and simply I cannot enter the programming menu , the main reason for which I bought the tool.

•   Level 1   
    (8) points

2022-08-03 16:34:35
     Tried another J2534 module from a friend of mine. He has IM608 . I didn't manage to enter programming mode even with his j2534.
    I tried to use my J2534 with my adapters , but with his IM608 . I entered programming mode and did some coding.

So it is clear that the problem is with my Elite 2. Unfortunately , even after 3 weeks nobody from technical support answers me.
  Total1 Pages