Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > MaxiCheck > Airbag/ABS > MaxiCheck memory card and authorized pro...
MaxiCheck memory card and authorized problem

2723 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2017-11-27 08:48:31

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    Tomppa72
    2017-10-10 17:16:20
      I have multible problems with MaxiCheck update and memory card.

My original memory card came full and I tried copying and updating it with a larger 16Gb model, but unfortunately my copy did not succeed in any way, and even after downloading the update through the update program service, the card failed after a few uses.
    I asked for help the problem of support through the service when the warranty and service upgrade was valid, but unfortunately I did not get any help to my problem, and it has never been answered even though I asked several times.

Now I have three memory cards none of which work.

- The first one is the original that lacks updates for the most part because it was just too small and the tester announces the following (The venhicle program is not authorized (The venhicle program is not authorized Please obtain the authorization).

- The second one which is made with copy and update works for some areas but not
    so that he would do something and can't trust it, that memory card computer can not read.

- The third one is made for update software and it is same kind than
    previous but it also says (The venhicle program is not authorized Please obtain the authorization).

Now update is not valid any more and
    I have a device that can not do anything.
     If I can not get help through this forum in to my problem, this will also determine if I will continue to buy Autel products.

I tried to use one memory card in Windows repair tools but even that has not helped and all memory cards computer indicates that the card is damaged and only the original small card upgrade program to detect, but it can not be updated because no state is completely end.

My device serial number is MC0015000880

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    Tomppa72
    2017-10-11 08:00:58 (Reply to:Tomppa72)
       The inactivity of the tester is shown by selecting for example AbsSrs -> European then tester freeze totally and it not do anything for any push buttons, only take power or OBD cable off helps it. And this happens all European cars, only some Asian & USA cars not freeze but I don't know what it make to cars if almost all functions lead to total tester freeze.

Please help me get this working, I have to get one VW Transporter which have problems Abs system & exhaust system back to my customer and I not have anymore time order new tester before I lose the big customer.

Before I make last update of this it works berfectly this same VW problem and it can reset this kind fault, but last update broke my all three memory cards
    or device and now I'm in big trouble with this.

Here in Finland there is a great tire changeover time and I also need TPMS system tools and that does not work on that tester anymore.

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    Tomppa72
    2017-10-16 13:43:36 (Reply to:Tomppa72)
    Now I got MaxiCheck to work again.
    I sent email to Autel's European support and I quickly got a quick response to my problem.

Below the Technical Support Answer without which I would not dare format the memory card.

Good morning,

the update-license for your tool is not limited to a time period. At the end of last year we removed the 1 year limitation on those DIY-tools, even if it’s still shown in the account.

For the authorization error: you need to format the sd-card and install the software new with PC Suite.

If you have more problems, please let me know.

Kind regards,

-----

Tech Support EU

Autel Europe GmbH
    Robert-Bosch-Str. 25
    63225 Langen
    Germany

When formatted, the memory card Autel Maxi PC Suite found the memory card again and reinstalled successfully without more than one problem, because new update deleted all TPMS functions and I need it within the next few weeks.

But now I can buy a new considerably more expensive Autel's tester when I know I can also support that problem in the situation.

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    Tomppa72
    2017-10-16 13:54:49 (Reply to:Tomppa72)
     This European support is very fast because I received an answer in a few minutes from there TPMS my problem, below the answer.

Good afternoon,

TPMS is normally not on the MaxiCheck tools, only some older software versions had this function. I’m sorry, but you would have to buy a TPMS tool if you need this function. What work do you need to perform with it?

Kind regards,

-----

Tech Support EU

Autel Europe GmbH
    Robert-Bosch-Str.
    63225 Langen
    Germany

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Ossi Jarvinen

2017-11-27 08:48:31 (Reply to:Tomppa72)

I have also bought Maxicheck pro and updating is not possible, because there is no space left in memory. I uninstall some, so I could update those which I needed.

You solve that problem changing memory card, format and updated by PC suite? Does it work? And I understand that the update is more than year not depending the update expiry date?

I first bought the AL619, but there was no DPF, so I bought Maxicheck pro also.

Both one needs more memory.

If you have solve the memory problem, please inform.

I'm also from Finland.

Total1 Pages