Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Automotive Oscilloscope > MaxiScope MP408 > Why the maxiscope interface is so bad?
Why the maxiscope interface is so bad?

9409 Views 14 Replies Latest reply: 2018-09-25 17:57:51

•   Level 3   
    (59) points
    RalfsAuto

2016-06-07 10:54:00 (Reply to:juancruceta)

Junk plain and simple. NOTHING out there comes close to a PICO. The Steep Price does not seem that bad any more after using both the Hantek and the 408(also made by Hantek) Software sux big-time.  No way to get good readings!  I simply do not trust this Carpware any more.  Spend the Money and get a real Scope! some things in life are worth the money and the Pico is by far the best Investment you will ever make. The Verus has a good scope but the Pico is the way to go in the Shop. 

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    Crazedtech85

2017-01-14 15:32:22 (Reply to:RalfsAuto)

Any changes on scope yet? Can it at least handle simple things like current on fuel
    pump or blower motor to check its health with proper amp clamp. I currently have fluke
    199B scope but work 2 shops 45 miles apart so its not always availible lol. Boy am I
    glad I checked this old post before looking for the scope components for now I will
    steer clear unless it can do the basics at least.

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    dustin thomas

2017-03-07 20:20:07

We are having issues with our scope graphing on Chrysler/dodge products.  The noise and interference is unbelievable. Don't have the noise with other makes. After using this scope and getting absolutely nowhere with tech support, I would never buy another Autel product. You can't even get a live person to talk to 95% of the time.

•   Level 2   
    (40) points
    AutelDemo

2017-05-25 15:42:25 (Reply to:rayon)

It is easy to do, if you still are using the scope, just touch the scale of the channel you
    want to move so it is highlited then put your finger where the trace is hold then drag up
    or down...do it for any channel you want to separate

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    barnieDK

2018-09-25 17:57:51 (Reply to:Crazedtech85)

Sure i am glad too, that I checked this thread, I really wished too buy this tool,I am realy
    disappointet that Autel is such a smuck on this issue.
    And they don't want to develope on this,and make it better.
  Total2 Pages