Communities > TPMS > TS401 > Software update and Reading
Software update and Reading

2832 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2016-02-02 21:39:08

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    kgh9555
    2016-02-01 04:02:24
    I have 2 questions.
    1. I plug the TS041 for update and I get a message (see manual) and the unit disconnects from my PC.

2. I checked my sensors and Battery reads NA. I get id numbers and pressure reading.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-02-01 08:15:54 (Reply to:kgh9555)

Hi, sorry but what the error message is. Did you select the correct product model and set the tool in Update mode? Please try again the update and write to support@autel.com with some screen shots if there is still the same problem. 
    For battery menu showing NA, if the sensors do not carry battery information then the tool cannot read the information and will show NA. Thanks!

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    kgh9555
    2016-02-02 21:39:08 (Reply to:Autel Support)
     Yes I have chosen the correct model.  The menu line in Maxi-link stays red.  When I 1st connect to my PC, running windows 7, My PC reads the unit.  As soon as click on UPDATE MODE, it disconnects from PC.  I have uninstalled the Maxi-link and reinstalled using the DC provided with the unit.  I tried calling Tech Support in Huntington NY was on hold for over an hours.  This is becoming very frusterating to have paid for a tool that cannot be updated and does not read battery life on after market sensors.
  Total1 Pages