Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > TPMS > TS401 > Does not read on 2011 lexus es350
Does not read on 2011 lexus es350

2951 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2018-01-17 18:01:19

•   Level 3   
    (85) points
    cpj14
    2017-12-15 19:43:40
    Hello tire pros, I tried to read sensor data on 2011 lexus ES350, did not read at all in none on the tires. I was trying to find the reason for a continuous (on) low tire pressure light, I have the latest updates installed. Is there a different procedure to read IDs on this Lexus? I tried it in 2007 BMW 7 series and it read sensors right away.
    btw the problem on this lexus was the spare tire, it had 22 psi pressure.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-12-18 14:17:58 (Reply to:cpj14)

Maybe try ID the car as a earlier or later production run or model year  or select make and model as a  Toyota Camry might work.

•   Level 4   
    (120) points
    Clark Luo

2017-12-21 10:15:46 (Reply to:cpj14)

Dear sir,

We have tried to activate the OEM sensor of 2011 Lexus ES series,we found it works properly,so,please check if the market you choose is right first.then,try to trigger the sensor again.By the way,dose this means you can activate the spare tire by saying "btw the problem on this Lexus was the spare tire"?If you can activate the spare tire,there must be some problems with your another tire sensor.If you can not activate all the tire sensor of the vehicle,would you please take some pictures about the OEM sensor to us for locating the issue,we will solve this issue as soon as possible,thanks! We are looking forward to your feedback.

•   Level 3   
    (85) points
    cpj14
    2017-12-27 00:50:01 (Reply to:Clark Luo)
     Hello thanks for the reply, this lexus had a permanent low tire pressure light on even though the pressure was normal on all 4 tires installed on the vehicle. I thought the problem was a sensor so I tried to read sensor status but after many tries, I was not able to do so. The next thing I did, I checked the spare tire pressure, it was very low, I inflated it to proper pressure and the light went away. That is the reason I said the problem was the spare tire.(low pressure) I did not get sensor data from spare tire either. I chose proper vehicle year and model on start up so I know for sure that the tool is not reading sensor data for this particular vehicle. I will try on another lexus  next time I have the chance to service one. Thanks again for the help.

•   Level 3   
    (85) points
    cpj14
    2018-01-17 18:01:19 (Reply to:cpj14)
    This link will take you to latest update software which is v5.31
    http://www.maxitpms.com/tpmscms/Downloads/index.jhtml
  Total1 Pages