Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > TPMS > TS501 > F250 & TS508 TPMS Frustration
F250 & TS508 TPMS Frustration

1909 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2021-03-31 07:44:21

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    Druski
    2019-12-04 16:13:49
    2010 Ford F250 with new tires/rims and sensors - I can get the TS508 to scan the sensors and it will run through the relearn song and dance (both OBD relearn and stationary) and the tool always says it was successful no matter the route I choose. It then asks me if I wish to delete the DTCs which I say "Y"es to  - it never deletes them yet it says it does. The TPMS system fault message remains.

I do note that when doing the stationary route... and I get out of the truck to scan the sensors, that while it scans fine - there is NO beep from the horn which there is supposed to be.

Not a happy Autel customer yet! - any suggestions?

I am dreading when the Wife comes home and I have to try the tool on her Honda Odyssey - I am anticipating similar results!

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    Druski
    2019-12-04 19:05:27 (Reply to:Druski)
    Well - on a side note.... The 2012 Honda Odyssey performed flawlessly - ran the TPMS diagnosis followed by the OBD relearn with no issues, the TPMS fault light went out, the (!) light is also gone and the DTCs all erased on the first shot - no issues.

Funny that cause I was originally expecting the Ford to give me no hassles and that the Honda was going to give me grief.

Still.... any suggestions for the F250 would be greatly appreciated!

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    RyanSweeny

2021-03-31 07:44:21

Have you tried the Ford method and using a magnet?
  Total1 Pages