Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > TPMS > TS501 > Issues in programming brand new sensors
Issues in programming brand new sensors

1951 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2021-10-21 20:41:41

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    clarksuhaul
    2020-01-20 15:57:31
     I have been using the Autel tool for quite some time now. I have been able to program and relearn many sensors in the past flawlessly. Lately, however, I have been having issues programming brand new sensors. I recently purchased 3 Autel sensors from Advance Auto parts like I have in the past. Out of the 3, I was only able to get 1 to program. The other 2 weren't even being detected by the scanner. At this point I'm not sure if the issue lies in the device or the brand new sensors.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2020-01-20 18:28:47 (Reply to:clarksuhaul)

I would say the 3 sensors you bought 1 of them worked fine and 2 did not even be detected by your tool so, I thing your 2 sensors are faulty take them back from where you bought them and go to the store with your tool ask them to exchange those 2 sensors and test your 2 new sensors there only before you live the store to confirm if the sensors are faulty or, your tool is the problem....

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    GF

2020-06-28 18:22:19 (Reply to:Ashraf)

I have the same problem.  It looks like autel is having a quality control problem with the mx-sensor, the dual frequency units.  Can autel please check some units at the warehouse to find 3 good ones.  Then ship them to me so I can get on with replacing the ones on my car.  Thanks.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Jim

2021-10-21 20:41:41 (Reply to:GF)

Having similar problems with MX sensor today. I Installed 4 new in an 08 solara, they work one minute and yhen you see the pressure to 1.6 lbs. psi. Then all back to normal to 60 psi. Happening to 3 out of 4 mnew MX sensors.

I've been using MX sensors at the shop for over 2 years with no problems till now.
  Total1 Pages