Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
MD802 CODEConnect or something similar

1718 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2014-10-30 01:24:55

•   Level 2   
    (42) points
    herbstjc
    2014-09-10 10:23:06
    Even entry level tools have some sort of descriptions. 

•   Level 4   
    (110) points
    brgd835

2014-09-19 21:19:18

The tool you have should be able to display and perform most of the functions and features you have been asking about.

Check and read the user's manual and you will find a lot of info related to your tool. Here is the page for downloading the manual:

http://www.auteltech.com/autelcms/Professional%20Scan%20Tools/368.jhtml

Click on the download tab and find all the resources related to your tool.

•   Level 2   
    (42) points
    herbstjc
    2014-09-26 15:31:59 (Reply to:brgd835)
     I have read the manual.  Would you please provide a reference to the page that describes this particular feature on the MD802. (not just the description of the DTC)

Also, it would be nice id the DTC lookup function actually worked after an auto scan.

•   Level 4   
    (110) points
    brgd835

2014-09-26 16:26:04

My apology about my ignorance in regards to the "CODEConnect" feature you have mentioned. I finally understand what "CODEConnect" is and realized that you were not asking about the DTC definitions or looking up the DTC library function.

So yes, I'm with you on wanting the feature/function you are describing. It would be nice to have something like that. Unfortunately in my opinion none of their tools seem to have that function, which I base on researching the features of their listed tools that are described in their "Products section".

My suggestions if you like to make the function something that should look into and perhaps make it available in some future update is to email them and describe exactly the functions and if you're able and willing send them information that support what you are describing;
     Also emailing them pictures, manuals, any supporting material, etc related to the function/feature you wish them to include, might and can give them insight of "the" particular function you desire. Also is worth noting to them that if they claim their tools are more advanced and contains more features than the competition, this would be something to mention that their tools are lacking when it comes to their competitors.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-10-30 01:24:55 (Reply to:brgd835)

Thank you so much for the information! We will keep improving our products.
  Total1 Pages