Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Uploaded pictures viewable on the forum itself

1704 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2015-04-14 21:05:04

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2015-03-26 10:32:10
     If I'm signed in on the forum , why can't I just see the photos displayed here that members upload with their posts on the forum page itself? I don't want to click on something here , then click on my Windows photo viewer just to see something and end up infecting  my PC with some malware?

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus

2015-03-28 08:30:58 (Reply to:witsend)

Good Question.I would also like to know how to upload a pic on  this forum. Regards Austin

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2015-04-08 09:27:21 (Reply to:hefaus)
     Hi Austin , When you create a new thread , on your FIRST post there is a one chance option to upload a picture. There does not appear to be an option to do it on subsequent posts, or when you reply to other's posts or try to add pictures even when editing your first post of thread.
      In order for people to view a picture that someone uploaded , you need to click on the file name , and open up the file in your Windows photo viewer on your own PC and possibly risk opening something that might contain malware threats. On Snappy's forum , if you are signed in the pictures are right there to see, and you have option to post pictures on replies and later postings.

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus

2015-04-14 21:05:04 (Reply to:witsend)

Thanks Witsend. Guess I missed that part. Also you have a good point about the malware threats. Note taken. Regards Austin
  Total1 Pages