Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Stale Turds in the litter box

1831 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2015-08-20 10:24:06

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2015-08-09 15:37:09
        If anyone takes the time to send a data log , I think that the Autel server should at the very least send automatic e-mail confirmations that confirm the data log has been received.
      On this forum on any post opened about a problem encountered about software or hardware problem, the Geographic region of the poster should be displayed, The post should be closed and if not , then  after 90 days I would like to see the post automatically reopened  and the person that opened to be  nagged on their MaxiSys with a link to close the post and describe if the problem was resolved or not and how, and officially close stale posts that no one knows if the problem was resolved or not.

file:  DSCF1753.JPG

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-08-11 04:44:55 (Reply to:witsend)

If the datalog is sent successfully, it will show you it's uploaded successfully, otherwise, it says failed.

Currently, we reply to all effective datalog (with useful datalog and problem description), if you didn't receive reply from us, you can mail to support@autel.us with the S/N and car model, then we can search our database for you.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2015-08-19 08:51:36 (Reply to:Autel Support)
      Confirmation of  a datalog being sent is no consolation to those who bother to create them  that their  data logs sent ever get received and read by a human being . I figure maybe the datalog system is mostly automated and once a thousand datalog files pour in , it sets off a yellow light off under a car make, and after five thousand pour in a red light and an Air Raid Siren goes off , that it's time to take a look at something.
        Just wondering , Should anyone still running anything but the most current software coverage available for the vehicle bother to create and  send in a data log?

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2015-08-20 10:24:06 (Reply to:Autel Support)
     On the forum there have been  a lot of posts where someone creates the post  with a problem or a question and it remains a mystery whether or not the problem was actually resolved or not and how long it took to get resolved. I would like to see something here where the creator of a post get's a reminder after a certain time to officially close out  the thread they created on the forum 30 days  or more , or  they cannot create any further new posts . If the  post they created is over 90 days ago is not closed yet, then they can't reply to other posts either until they close out their old posts!
  Total1 Pages