Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Autolink AL319. S/W ver: V5.14, H/W ver: V1.40, decipher acronyms

2486 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2017-04-29 17:06:55

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Richard
    2017-04-29 14:56:16
    Using OBDII/EOBD setting ENGINE

What do the following acronyms mean (not in the book).
    DTC_CNT
    LOAD_PCT (%)
    SHRTFT1(%)
    LONGFT1(%)
    SPARKADV(*)
    O2B1S1(V)
    O2B1S2(V)

Configuration, INC monitor, what are the emission standards 0, 1, 2, 3 meaning? or at least where do I find that information.

I/M Readiness, the RED X "INC" monitor is being checked and is incomplete. How long  does the scan take? If the sensor is bad will the LED change from YELLOW to RED.

Since the AL319 has a COM port can it be connect a computer so the real time data can be saved? Is there diagnostic software available for the AL319?

•   Level 2   
    (31) points
    Electrohandyman

2017-04-29 17:06:55 (Reply to:Richard)

Have you tried to google them. Bear in mind I'm no expert, but this is my interpretation of what you have asked.
    DTC_CNT-- I would surmise that it indicates the quantity of DTC error codes that are currently registered.
    LOAD_PCT(%)-- Most likely how hard the engine is working.
    SHRTFT1(%)-- Short term fuel trim bank 1(a + value indicates system is running lean so extra fuel is being added, a - value indicates the system is running rich and fuel is being cut back.
    LONGFT1(%)-- Long term fuel trim bank 1
    SPARKADV(*)-- Spark advance, most likely in degrees
    O2B1S1(V)-- O'2 sensor bank 1 sensor 1(before cat) voltage signal from the sensor.
    O2B1S2(V)-- O'2 sensor bank 1 sensor 2(after cat) voltage signal from the sensor.

The emission system generally has a pre-determined plan of testing the system based on engine on time. If the engine is started and then stopped before this testing can be completed, it will me marked as incomplete until such time as it can be completed. Short 5 minute across town trips don't cut it.

I can't answer about the com port.
  Total1 Pages