Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
MP408 Chrombook support.

1262 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2018-05-06 19:06:04

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    robchaos
    2018-05-06 17:44:36
    I currently use my MP408 with my laptop, but I have an awesome rugged chromebook,and considering the Maxiscope software was native android, I'd love to get a working version. It might just be a matter of getting the proper libraries installed with the Maxiscope APK. 
    Can anyone from tech support give any insight into what this might entail? 
    When I try to install the APK on my playstore enabled chromebook, I get a warning that the APK can not be installed due to conflicting with an existing package of the same name. I am able to work around this by using APKeditor, and the Maxiscope app will install, but crashes immediately when opened. Are there some LIB files that the maxisys has that other android devices dont, or the lack of Java on the chromebook?

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    robchaos
    2018-05-06 19:06:04
     Exploring the APK, I think I've got some insight...The app is compiled for an ARM architecture, which is suitable for lots of tablets and phones, but some chromebooks (mine included) are x86  based...I don't suppose there is any chance of getting a version of the APK recompiled and signed for x86...is there?
  Total1 Pages