Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Make this Forum a useable tool again to get and to give support from

1161 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2018-08-15 16:12:56

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2018-08-08 15:47:24
     If you don't sign in you are able to navigate and read posts fine, but after you sign in and try to create a post or try to reply to another person's post the forum seems to go into a super slow motion mode uploading of the next page worse than dial up internet which highly discourages any participation and reduces the chance that people that can offer help will be willing to waste  10 minutes of waiting time after signing in to be able to answer questions of people who post here especially when so many don't provide enough good information in there initial question to be able in any timely manner. This Forum should be an embarrassment to Autel comparing it to Snap On User Forum and should be corrected because it is a reflection of the ScanTools and the company support for their products. :-(  

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    cwby7676

2018-08-15 16:12:56 (Reply to:witsend)

I am trying to get help for the TS401.   My email is cwby633gent@gmail.com.
    Do you have any older updates for this unit.

I attempted to request this from autel support, but they insist I keep trying the update.
    I feel like they do not read the post.  I told them I used the update and after the update I could not read vehicle selections.
    My unit still showed S/W v2.60EU even after running update.  The unit said successful, but still shows v2.60EU.

Any older updates you could send me?
    Thank you.
    Leon
  Total1 Pages