Arnel

2014-07-19 10:14:55

Yes its sending perfect so jut please techsupport make an update for this
    problem the tools is fantastic

•   Level 3   
    (97) points
    MrInspection

2015-03-03 06:47:34 (Reply to:Gbones)

I'm having a similar problem, when I try to email from vehicle history it tells me to
    check the network connection. It had been working fine for a month and all the sudden
    no. It still works from email app and gallery, just not maxisys which takes more time
    and it needs to be fixed.

•   Level 3   
    (97) points
    MrInspection

2015-03-03 06:49:10 (Reply to:Gbones)

I'm kinda dissapointed, the original post was a year ago and it is obviously a problem
    that hasn't been fixed.

•   Level 3   
    (97) points
    MrInspection

2015-03-03 06:49:11 (Reply to:Gbones)

I'm kinda dissapointed, the original post was a year ago and it is obviously a problem
    that hasn't been fixed.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-03-04 00:10:43 (Reply to:MrInspection)

The email sending system has something to do with the network connection and server condition, which is hard to control, that's why sometimes it fails. Will keep looking for better solution.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Curtis Haby

2015-04-07 10:48:38 (Reply to:Autel Support)

I too have had the "e mail failed to send check network error" show up when trying to send a diagnostic page to myself or customers.

The message still shows up but I have found that if the Maxisys is logged in to my account it will send the message consistently.

Hope this helps with an irritating problem this platform has.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    downsville

2015-07-01 08:53:43

We need a fix... i can send just fine in the regular email app but, cannot in the Autel app.
    Put in a ticket 3 weeks ago, not a single answer!

•   Level 2   
    (49) points
    stanward

2017-06-08 07:08:54 (Reply to:downsville)

I am wanting to be able to email as well. I go into Accounts & Sync and unable to setup an email account.

Accounts & sync, then click on Add Account, then click on "Email", then put in my gmail address and password, and it gives me an error message: Couldn't Finish Username or password incorrect.

I do have a WiFi connection as I can surf the web. I know my email and password is correct. This is frustrating.

I also tried Manual Setup using POP and IMAP with similar results.
  Total2 Pages