Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > autel support where are you?
autel support where are you?

5317 Views 13 Replies Latest reply: 2017-03-31 00:51:28

•   Level 4   
    (116) points
    LEVIDMAX

2014-08-09 10:59:02 (Reply to:Autel Support)

I just hope that Autel does not forget to also focus on the updates for the DS708 as well. Like others I bought the updates and have not really seen a lot of updates for the DS708. For example there are no bi-directional controls for powertrain, air suspension or body on LandRover & Jaguar! Chrysler still needs a lot of work and lets not forget the crucial ability to PROGRAM KEYS & KEY FOBS ON SEVERAL MAKES & MODELS THESE FUNCTIONS ARE MISSING OR JUST PLAIN DON'T WORK!!!!! These functions are necessary to complete a repair that required the replacement or flash update to a ECM/PCM. Autel has now entered the programming/flash market by introducing the 908 PRO.  So in order to repair the vehicle correctly and finish these functions and others are crucial to reprogramming or flash updating a ECM/PCM. AGAIN AUTEL ENGINEERS PLEASE FIX THESE MISSING FUNCTIONS IN THE MAXISYS PLATFORMS AS WELL AS THE DS708!! IT WOULD ALSO BE NICE IF THESE ENGINEERS TESTED THE UPDATES BEFORE RELEASING THEM BECAUSE IF THEY DO NOT WORK THEY LEAVE US THE TECHNICIANS WITH A WORTHLESS TOOL WHICH IN TURN WE CANNOT FINISH A REPAIR AND DEPENDING ON EACH SHOP'S SITUATION MAY HAVE TO SEND TO A DEALER OR MOBILE TECH WITH THE SCAN TOOL TO FINISH A JOB. AGAIN THESE ARE SUGGESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED THANK YOU.

•   Level 3   
    (93) points
    Surtburn

2014-08-09 17:13:09

I'm glad to hear and see Tech Support's back up on this site, however correct me if I'm wrong this is a Technical forum not just Users helping each other.  There is no excuse for a company of any type to tell us someone has left the company and no one was notified.  Is this how incompetent you are?  It is your website. You are responsible for checking to make sure your clients are happy with your product.  I'm in the telecom business and I do automotive work on the side.  If I handled my business the way Autel does I would be Broke and out of business .

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    Fmdod

2017-03-30 17:57:56

Autel doesn't address customer concerns, puts out updates with bugs and glitches just to force customers to buy expensive updates.  I have a major concern about an update that did not complete due to an issue on Autels end.  Instead of easily fixing the problem which they caused, they are holding me hostage for an update since my updates just ended.  The problem occurred DURING the update period.....not my first issue with Autel China...but I assure you it will my last...

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-03-31 00:51:28 (Reply to:Fmdod)

Wow , cool old thread you dredged up. Looks like the software problems and lack of support pre- dates 2015 when I thought most of the issues began . Now where the H@ll did Support go?
  Total2 Pages