Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > will maxisys be covering MG / ROVER?
will maxisys be covering MG / ROVER?

4718 Views 13 Replies Latest reply: 2015-05-01 06:01:59

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-04-21 03:16:09 (Reply to:tompidge)

currently no such plan, maybe you can report the requirement to local dealer, they will discuss with our sales representative and decide if the two cars worth development.

•   Level 3   
    (91) points
    electrocosta

2015-04-24 05:37:13

Do you know that in china Rover and MG is avaliable?

I just want to them insert that two brands in europe, i agree than another things need more improvments, we know that engine can be made by EOBD, ok thats done, the only thing that they have to made (if isnt made for the china version) is the ABS and AirBags.

•   Level 5   
    (228) points
    tompidge
    2015-04-30 02:39:31
    Yes I agree with you all but if it is available in china version, why can't we have it in the UK? The time and hard work must have already been spent and done!

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-05-01 06:01:59 (Reply to:electrocosta)

If this is true, is should be added to EURO version to, but I am not sure this is really available? Problem is, if they add it, they need to update and support it. Not sure they are willing to put that time and effort into it.

Don't have it under asian cars as well so how do you know? Is it because there is a map on the maxisys? Those are also available for ferrari, masserati, etc, but the actual software is not developed so it is not on the maxisys itself.
  Total2 Pages