Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > THINKING ABOUT A CHANGE OF of tools
THINKING ABOUT A CHANGE OF of tools

4962 Views 19 Replies Latest reply: 2015-01-13 03:37:07

•   Level 4   
    (150) points
    RayJuk

2015-01-08 03:32:55

Sorry to sound like a fool but how do I back the system up?
    In respect of the tool itself the maxisys is amazing for the money and always my first choice, we currently run all variants of Snap on, Technomotor Socio (crap), Bosch KTS, VagCom, IDS and Tech 2. But nothing can compete on any level (particularly cost) to this tool

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-01-08 04:03:03 (Reply to:punkin)

Autel Statement Regarding Legal Dispute with Ford

First of all, we are thankful to the trust and concern for Autel from all of our customers. As Autel is growing bigger and our products are receiving more attention and trust, our rivals are constantly putting pressures on us   through a variety of ways, in order to monopolize the market, which we consider as normal commercial competition means.

Currently, Autel Company does have some legal disputes with Ford Company. Facing Ford’s prosecution and groundless accusations, Autel has already hired professional lawyers to defend the suit actively and we have confidence in handling this dispute. Meanwhile, we assure that the lawsuit will not affect any of the functionality of our products and upgrade services. Customers can rest assured when using our products. 

There might be some issues that failed to deal with timely during the software updates. Please contact our technical support engineers to solve the problems.

Autel adheres to the principle of “Quality First” and we will continue providing better products and services to our customers.

•   Level 4   
    (149) points
    punkin
    2015-01-08 11:24:02 (Reply to:Autel Support)
    I'm SO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM SUPPORT,IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD TO KNOW THINGS
    WILL BE PUSHING FORWARD FOR.

•   Level 5   
    (275) points
    jbrheaume

2015-01-08 17:22:27 (Reply to:punkin)

stick with the Maxisys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-01-08 19:56:33 (Reply to:Autel Support)

That is great news support, can we now have our ford programming functions back.
    Thank you.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-01-10 08:35:49 (Reply to:RayJuk)

for the first time back up i will copy the entire content of the tool by doing a copy and paste, then after that you can just copy the content from individual vehicles or all vehicles in the vehicles folder located in the scan folder. there is a mini usb cable included with your tool, connect with a pc and copy and paste from the tool to the pc. there will see everything explained aboved, copying the entire content of the tool could take up to a couple of hours depending on your pc, after that the rest is done pretty fast. good luck.

•   Level 4   
    (150) points
    RayJuk

2015-01-12 02:13:29 (Reply to:ede65)

Thank you. Easy when you know know how

•   Level 6   
    (437) points
    Wild Bill

2015-01-12 19:15:02 (Reply to:punkin)

Do not I repeat Do not buy launch. Updates are a joke and the company does not
    back. Up their tools. Some one cloned my id and was using it to update so they kicked
    us both out. This happens a lot I found out. Genesis is good for domestics. Absolutly
    horrible with any import. I have used them all. This is the most complete tool for the
    price. Unless you want to go all dealer. But I warn you. Better have about 100 grand
    to do that. All tools have gaps and misssing sections. Again...... this IS. The best
    bang fir the buck. I have multiple scanners including snap on ' launch ' genesis, auto
    enguinuity. But none of them compare.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-01-13 03:37:07 (Reply to:Wild Bill)

Dear Wild Bill, thank you for your trust.Engineers are working on Ford new version to improve its coverage and performance. And we will keep improving our products to provide better quality.
  Total2 Pages