Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Autel MaxiSys 908 annual Fee
Autel MaxiSys 908 annual Fee

8669 Views 16 Replies Latest reply: 2015-03-23 22:29:38

•   Level 4   
    (140) points
    roberto

2015-03-21 07:36:11 (Reply to:Pedro)

I don't have more update right now, I don't realy need more , but I need to used my
    scanner,

•   Level 4   
    (140) points
    roberto

2015-03-21 07:39:06 (Reply to:Pedro)

And they want that I pay an annual fee , if I don't pay update autel software will stop ,

•   Level 4   
    (140) points
    roberto

2015-03-21 07:42:12 (Reply to:Pedro)

The wepside say no annual fee , you only will pay went you want update

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-03-22 17:14:15 (Reply to:roberto)

But when you say you can't communicate, what is happen? It don't open the Mercedes software or it open but can't communicate with the car?

•   Level 4   
    (140) points
    roberto

2015-03-23 16:37:18 (Reply to:Pedro)

Just not open mercedes and others sofware

•   Level 4   
    (140) points
    roberto

2015-03-23 16:45:11 (Reply to:Pedro)

When I clik on the logos , software not open, show this text, (((software update is not
    complete, tray again after update finishe.))). All this happen after I did an update in
    january but I just use the maxysis most in ford and I dint check if all this others cars
    work or not

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-03-23 22:29:38 (Reply to:roberto)

I have had a DS 708 for  over a year and half , and for the money I am pretty happy with it. I was able to upgrade the SD card size and have a back up SD card in the event the present one becomes corrupted.
       I have seen a you tube video of a screen replacement on a dS708 and how some one rooted a MS 908 Pro to run all sorts of android apts on it ( not really wanting to do push the envelope on a MS 908 and over heat a processor that likely doesn't have an internal fan ). Been  watching people's experience with the Pro tool and so far have not seen any videos or how to disassembled one, remove the drive and clone an image it to have in case it becomes corrupted or to upgrade it to a larger SSD. Wondering if the hard drive , ram ,or cooling could be upgraded at all . I might be wrong , but it sounds like The J2534 tool seems to require  the Android Maxi Sys Pro to download the available OE files from Autel Site itself instead of downloading files into  a Windows based Laptop and dealing directly with a genuine  OE site, might be cheaper way to download programming  files Autel has  available, but what's available sounds limited and to get a year of updates and programming files access for the MS908 Pro costs $300 more to update than a regular Maxi Sys. and $500 more than the Maxi Sys mini or the DS708.Since the MaxiSys mini and Maxi Sys have identical capabilities  I don't know why the update costs would be $200 more for having a larger touch screen display. Please correct me where I'm mistaken, thanks
  Total2 Pages