Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > TOYOTA where have they gone
TOYOTA where have they gone

4904 Views 19 Replies Latest reply: 2015-05-08 13:49:54

•   Level 4   
    (127) points
    Clansman

2015-03-19 06:40:48

Busaman is correct toyota & lexus is all mess up, support get ur engineer to test software before release. Need to be fix ASAP

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-03-19 20:56:43 (Reply to:busaman)

Dear Sirs, please list us the details:
    1. Software version No.
    2. The car model, year, VIN of the car, and the Area you selected.
    3. Please upload datalog to us, start datalogging once clicking on the software. Once uploaded, please tell me the S/N. and pls put problem description inside.
    As for RAV4, if you cannot test it with EU area, please choose Japan or US Area. For other cars, you can also try different area.

Engineers are still working on new version of Toyota and Lexus, hope you can upload datalog soon to help us improve software sooner and better. Thank you for your cooperation!

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-03-20 03:12:01 (Reply to:Autel Support)
     @ support i do not have any Nissan here at this time just have the engineers put it back to the previous version until they can figure out the problem.
     1 the software version number it the one you last released.
     2 the car was a rav4 but i could not select it as it not on the list i have a picture of the screenshot but i cannot upload it here.
    3 i cannot test for you because it would not connect all the vehicles on the list were over 20 years old customer has taken it back but i tested with EU selection because that's where i am.

i don't think they actually tested the new version on ANY car just a simulation well it does not work.

•   Level 4   
    (127) points
    Clansman

2015-03-20 05:15:51 (Reply to:Autel Support)

What's up with you wanting datalog, vin etc why do we need to select a different region
    when we are in europe/uk. just get your engineer to sort out this mess it was fine the
    way it was now its useless, where's all the lexus model gone limited toyota its all a
    mess I don't like to complain but if this is what I'm going to pay for as a update. Might
    aswell offload it on ebay

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-03-20 09:04:44 (Reply to:busaman)

Dear Busaman and Support:

I'm from Portugal and right now, what we have to manual select in Toyota is this:

Toyota EUROPA and OTHERS: AYGO, COASTER, CONDOR, COROLLA, DYNA, HIACE, HILUX, KEY REGIST, LAND CRUISER, LITEACE and SPACIO

Toyota JAPAN: All the models above and many others, like RAV4.

So what you are saying to us , is that we can work in a RAV4, selecting Japan, right?

Concerning with Lexus, if I select JAPAN, I've all the Lexus models. But if I select another region, it will show all the models of Toyota Europe and Others

I think this is the problem that other people are complain and they want to select RAV4 and other models that are Europe, in Europe and not in Japan.

If you need to do remote desktop in any of this cars or software. please be free to contact me.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-03-20 13:31:02 (Reply to:Pedro)
     @pedro. what version of Toyota Lexus are you running have you updated????

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-03-22 17:07:15 (Reply to:busaman)

Toyota ----> V 3.10
    Lexus ----> V 3.10

I have update a few days ago.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-03-23 03:26:58 (Reply to:Pedro)
     hi Pedro that may be the answer i updated a few weeks back it may have changed i too have v3.10 Toyota and Lexus

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-04-09 13:48:54 (Reply to:busaman)
     i have downloaded the latest Toyota Lexus up date has anyone had a chance to try it yet.

•   Level 4   
    (104) points
    Faizan Hafeez

2015-05-08 13:49:54

I try latest software of lexus I try it on lexus 2007 es350 you will not believe.not support spacial function no live data in many countol units no obd codes description. You have to let your customers go to some one els..
  Total2 Pages