Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > MaxisysPro SD Memory Card
MaxisysPro SD Memory Card

5183 Views 17 Replies Latest reply: 2015-06-06 14:27:28

•   Level 6   
    (482) points
    Awais

2015-06-01 16:42:55 (Reply to:ede65)

Hi,

It is on web. http://www.autel.com/autelcms/Automotive%20Diagnostic&%20Analysi/513.jhtml

Specifications Tab -> Connectivity    Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet Connection,Cellular: 3G/4G module: WCDMA

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-06-01 17:13:36 (Reply to:Awais)

yes it does have that too but I believe is built in. the mini slot on the tool is a mini sd card reader. the specs don't show pictures but  its very clear on the manual the pdf manual will show every single port on the tool and its name. if you don't have the manual just google maxisys manual pdf and download it. thanks buddy.

•   Level 6   
    (482) points
    Awais

2015-06-01 17:26:17 (Reply to:ede65)

Hi,

Thanks. I have the manual. I am not sure that Autel put the hardware inside otherwise from user point of view it is of no use if there is no slot in the plastic casing. When I am testing a vehicle at the customer location, I have to bring my internet with me. I cannot use my internet SIM in MaxiSys Pro.

Autel should think on such issues otherwise do not mention it. The customer will know the specifications and the limitations of the product.

I put some reply on your requirement of Multiple C drives on Single Harddisk. Please check.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-06-01 17:44:33 (Reply to:Awais)

yes thanks a million I think is what I need will check later. that  sim feature doesn't even work ,as far as I am aware no cellular  service is allowed on the tool. I use hot spot all the time its expensive though , I try using the costumers  internet when possible. but I charge a stiff diagnostic fee so it works out.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf
    2015-06-01 22:19:49 (Reply to:Awais)
     I have already ordered one 32gb it should be with me by Thursday will let you know how I get on with it.................

Ede,

Can you please inform them about Opel/Vauxhall issue also I will play around on other makes to see what else is been Fa***ked up and let you know............Also if possible any one else can also give us more feed back if they come a cross any issues after updating the tool...........

•   Level 6   
    (482) points
    Awais

2015-06-01 22:38:16 (Reply to:Ashraf)

@Ashraf, try to get class 10 from SanDisk. Sorry that I didn't mention it earlier. I was not aware that you will go to buy it. Class 4 is cheaper with low speed as compared to class 10.

@ede65, my pleasure. I am doing the same way.  Please give your feedback about the software. Right now I am not planning to test it.

•   Level 3   
    (98) points
    Supertech

2015-06-01 22:51:02 (Reply to:Ashraf)

Under left cover on the side of the tool it said SIM, there is no SD card slot,
    Internal 32GB is A SD memory not a SSD drive when connect Maxisys to PC it recognize as SD card.
    On user manual it show SD card slot and SIM slot but on my tool only SIM slot on left side.

•   Level 6   
    (482) points
    Awais

2015-06-02 00:39:47 (Reply to:Supertech)

@Supertech, thanks for your feedback. Did you try SIM and connect to Internet?

@Ashraf, check this about different classes of memory card.

https://www.sdcard.org/developers/overview/speed_class/

Wikipedia is also a good source to get info, e.g. yesterday I was reading about "Rolling code"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_code

You will get basic knowledge and further references.

My apology, its not an IT forum. But at least these are related to Automotive and MaxiSys Pro (memory card).

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf
    2015-06-06 14:27:28
     Rite I can now confirm there is SD slot in MS908P I have inserted 32gb and its working fine...........
  Total2 Pages