Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
nissan GT R

4120 Views 11 Replies Latest reply: 2015-07-31 03:19:08

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-07-30 12:27:24 (Reply to:tientran909)

Tientran you mean Matronix I guess, that's me.

But you better be sure what to post or claim. I hardly ever tell people that things work (let alone if I have not seen / done something myself) and how much I love the basics of the MaxiSys (I work with it quite a bit and it helps me a lot), the times I want to pull out my hair because of another 'function not supported' or something like that, is as bad for me as it is for you or anyone else. Only help with things where I can (if I have the knowledge) but meanwhile I am struck by the downgrades as well as anybody. Just not such a complainer and try to work my way through the situation as it is.

If you know so much about others, you would have read my reaction towards support or Eric or whoever posted the request for help (from Autel) and know my real opinion.

However, like I mentioned before; I am a professional in automotive and see no point in fighting a war with anybody. I just want the tool that I work with to work the best way it can (and let's face it, it worked a hell of a lot better some time ago).... BECAUSE I am a pro and the damn thing is supposed to help me/us. If that means I need to poke, sting and shout towards Autel, that's cool. If it means logs that help need to be send, I will do it (if it does not take too much of my time). Like most, I am not for a hobby thing that does not exactly what we would like, we work on cars during the day and we need a tool that supports us best. We had that and it is partially destroyed (although US users are suffering more then we Europeans seem to do).

That's the end of it for me, I don't want to go into debate with you or anybody else. But for those who comment on guys like Ede and Pedro. Do check their post counts. Ede did a huge job on the forum and towards Autel. He promoted this tool and so yes, he might realy well stand for 700.000 dollar of investments since because of him, people bought the tool. Now he takes one in the nose because that same tool fails to do what it did before; that's gives you the right to be angry like hell! In my opinion Pedro also works from the best of interests. You don't need to agree with me, I don't care, but do be aware who you are commenting on when you are new to the forum...

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-07-31 03:19:08 (Reply to:Matronix)

Thank you Matronix for your words. My goal is to help everybody as much as I can. Because I have my job and I'm not a Autel employer.

It is always better to build than destroyer. So, I prefer to send datalog and email to support everytime I see something wrong.

For me that is the best way and if every one see support reply, they always ask for the datalog.

Everyone says that Autologic is a great tool, but do you know that they have some problems to? Do you know how they solved them and help the costumer? 

With datalog that the client sent to them. 

And that is the main reason that they work well.

So if we have a datalog to, why we don't use?

I prefer to help them, instead of give up of this great tool and buy another.

As to finhish, I always say... "the customer that complains most is my best customer, it helps me to grow."

Total2 Pages