Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Important Update Notice
Important Update Notice

11254 Views 36 Replies Latest reply: 2015-11-01 23:02:24

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-10-02 08:41:29 (Reply to:hondaman219)

Kinda like Creeping Sharia happening , sooner or later we are all going to have to give up some of the  things we once took for granted ,submit and bow down to the Will of Autel.  Just keep back at least 6 ft from my butt when that happens :-)

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-10-03 14:05:27 (Reply to:witsend)

not me my subs run out end of October, im not giving them another penny until it improves. and only then if its a substantial improvement, at the moment what we have is convenient in one box but i can also do the same with many other tools that i have AUTEL is expendable.

•   Level 4   
    (179) points
    afoadi

2015-10-05 10:48:52 (Reply to:Autel Support)

What happened to autel?everything is going to be worth!!! You must be better but
    there is no hope to!!!

•   Level 5   
    (244) points
    Tokoko1989

2015-10-05 15:33:18

If some updates or get answers from support'please write down here.thr
    Have hollidays now.

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2015-10-05 18:59:49 (Reply to:Tokoko1989)

I just want them to fix issues caused by system update 1.30 rendering scanner useless unless wi-fi turned off. No need for optimization update as they'll probably screw that up also. Wrote company extensive nasty e-mail telling them how unprofessional they are at handling support and all idiots that write their junk system updates should be fired immediately for now. Absolutely don't trust this BS about major update as probably scanner will start working but major deletions of functions will be accompanied with same (your choice if you dare). Offered to contact me by e-mail only if they are afraid to talk to their customers and explain but still no reply for now. This company needs to man up and give users some options which way they want to go forward and stop being a bunch of babies that have no respect for customers. My second job after high school over 40 years ago in a small business always said and holds true years later your warranty will only ever be as good as the man who stands behind it and I'm not sure you even have any men at that company from what I see coming from support on issues with products.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    jmproair

2015-10-20 12:47:39

My God! J'ai lu tous vos post et c'est vraiment pénible de voir tous vos questionnement quand à l'update du software. S'il fallait que tout le monde panique comme vous quand Apple fait des mise à jour de ses iPhone, sa serait pathétique. Si l'update n'est pas parfait, bien c'est comme tout autre chose, ils vont l'améliorer encore dans un avenir proche avec un autre update...

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    njadam

2015-11-01 23:02:24

this sucks, I tried to update before the update expiration on my Mini and could not do it do to servers issues, now that is expired the freaking servers are working what a convenience for Autel, I'm not paying for an update, is and awesome machine but Autel didn't play clean, they should gave us some kind of grace period for the issues with they servers
  Total4 Pages