Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
NEW SYSTEM UPDATE

5994 Views 15 Replies Latest reply: 2015-10-26 16:23:28

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
     So there is no point in backing up prev software. All I see so far is that the car software is the same as before but the operating system has changed and you can no longer run prev versions. I will stay with ver 1.28 and have the ability to run both new and old versions. If you have time left on your sub I recommend not downloading current system update. Wait and see. As for me my time is quickly running out. I see no advantage to rushing into this new software now. My tool is working well now and I would like to keep it that way.To those of you who backed up prev versions and have installed new system well now you can free up that hard drive space. 

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-10-15 01:29:17 (Reply to:hondaman219)

not possible...

•   Level 6   
    (457) points
    Jim

2015-10-20 18:44:21 (Reply to:Mobile Auto Diagnostics)

Its been seven days since you install the new system v3.0 and the car line software

How has it been working,are you having problems,things not working ect.

right now my maxisys is pretty much useless at v1.30,no auto id, flaky communication,maxisys stopped even with wifi shut off

would like to get ver 1.28 form other user and install to see if my scanner comes back to life and save it before I get the v3.0

no I did not back up anything as I did not have a problem before  this and was happy with its performance before this v1.30

Again really interested in your experience with ver 3 and await your input as you said it is your main scanner

Thanks

•   Level 3   
    (80) points
    Mobile Auto Diagnostics

2015-10-22 20:21:59 (Reply to:Jim)

Sorry for the delay in replying. Well since I did the complete update and reboot my Maxisys is working fine , seems to read the vin numbers a lot quicker and have yet to find any software issues . The only bug I see is the misspelling of 'fault' when you do a scan , it says 'falut' instead !
    Oh and the manufactures are not listed in alphabetical order anymore LOL but I can live with that as long as it works. 

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-10-26 04:01:20 (Reply to:Jim)

If it's aloud to give my opinion, so far so good. VIN is more faster to decode and even in searching for new updates is more accurate.

•   Level 6   
    (457) points
    Jim

2015-10-26 16:23:28 (Reply to:Pedro)

Thanks for your input Pedro

Your input it always welcome and valued

What about ford power balance

Its tire season in Canada so the scanner sits more than used and I may not see whats changed if I upgrade to the new software

Thanks

Total2 Pages