Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
warranty period

2946 Views 12 Replies Latest reply: 2015-10-16 15:52:43

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2015-10-16 00:58:43

The hardware warranty will start from the date of purchase, as long as customer can provide us the proof of the purchase indicating the purchasing date, like invoice or receipt. If not, we will calculate the warranty date from the manufacture date.

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219

2015-10-16 05:55:48 (Reply to:saulvg)

Well the software had issues. The problem is the new system update will not allow you to use old versions of cars. You are stuck with what autel gives you. I have backed up prev versions from the start and can run both current and prev versions of software at the same time. EDE65 provided a list of the best versions. This is not to say the new versions are no good but if you updated to the new system then everything before this update is useless. My time is about over with autel and I haven't updated in like 2 months now. I have all prev updates stored on my computer and like the fact that I can reinstall what I want to run. I feel that this newest bug (maxsys has stopped working) may have been put there to force people to update. I am still running v1.28 and have never seen this message. With just about a week or two left of my free updates no way will I risk what I have now for what they are offering. Good luck and read the post carefully before you update.

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2015-10-16 15:52:43 (Reply to:Support02)

Not true when I called support they asked me who I bought it from and I questioned if that's a problem and you said no he's a legitimate US re-seller. I still have the receipt which you made no mention at the time in order to correct account status send it in and my account information would be updated to reflect hardware warranty from actual sale date.  If you want it now I'll send it and I expect to see account updated ASAP. Would need to know where to send  receipt though so me and others could correct their status
  Total2 Pages