Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > No customer support! No returned calls....
No customer support! No returned calls...

3906 Views 15 Replies Latest reply: 2015-11-11 12:19:46

•   Level 4   
    (105) points
    vipercd

2015-11-06 13:13:27 (Reply to:tech54)

I know I am going thru this. My maxisys was acting up before the warranty was up and tech support china had me jumping thru hoops. Now out of wrty and it will cost 1895 for fix.

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2015-11-06 19:07:36 (Reply to:vipercd)

Did you ask them if purchasing the total care package from authorized whatever region your in dealer would allow you to be covered at the flat rate of $299 like they advertise with total care package or what did they say and did your scanner take a s*** since then. This is why I'm questioning the incomplete answer to my first reply to support since they only talked about the first year warranty. By the way what was Autel China position why they didn't honor your first year sounds like they want you to pay the full boat to me.  Really the MS905 is probably about a $300.00 tablet without their UI configuration and the MS908 only worth $500 to $700 the same way. You'd think they would cover their costs for the hardware then possibly just charge you for updating to keep the end user happy. No matter where you bought it they still made your original unit and if not legit you wouldn't have been able to update so in a indirect way they admit it's their unit. This is why I made the statement about tool vendors and manufacturers are happy to bolster sales any way they can even if somebody knows somebody or dealer decides to distribute to other vendors for resale then manufacturer makes statement about warranty that changes to suit them. I think their updates won't be honored on the hardware as they'll keep going back to a changing authorized dealer list. Most companies that strictly use authorized dealer network you can tell immediately at their web page only give information about where to buy from their list. Still don't see that under products tab do you.

•   Level 4   
    (105) points
    vipercd

2015-11-09 15:10:10 (Reply to:Autel Support)

I have been on the phone and left messages. At least the US location got in contact with me email with the good news of 1895 to fix a tablet that cant last a year.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-11-10 03:11:15 (Reply to:vipercd)

Hi, According to the server, the update service expired on 2015-05-02 already. 2015-07-23 is the day you reported your issue for the first time. And I replied your email immediately once I got it.

Sent:
    Thursday, July 23, 2015 7:46 AM
    To: Support@auteltech.com
    Subject: maxisys pro

Hi my name is ... and would like to know how I can get my maxisys pro looked at. The screen goe blank after 10 minutes. Thanks for your time.

On 2015-08-03, we confirmed that issues on your Maxisys is caused by hardware and you might need to contact with your dealer for warranty. But after that, you didn't reply my email until 2015-11-03.

发送时间: 2015113 3:38
    主题: Re: maxisys pro

I am in still of a need to get this repaired. I know it’s a 1 year wrty and its out of its wrty. I need to know where to send this for repair thanks. I got very frustrated and gave up for awhile./ I need to try again thanks.

Because I didn't know you have already contact dealer, so I recommend you to contact dealer for maintenance on 2015-11-03.

Hi,

Please contact with your dealer for repairing. If it is out of warranty, you might just need to pay for maintenance and shipping fee.

On 2015-11-04, I wrote you two mails, but got no reply from you anymore.

Hi,

Who is your dealer? Did you purchase it from Autel. US?

Hi,

Generally, customers/end-users should contact their dealers for warranty/maintenance, no matter the tool is in or out of warranty period. If the too is out of warranty, customers/end-users need to pay the shipping and repairing fee.

Surely, you could send the tool back to us for repairing. However we are located in China. Sending back the tool directly to us may cost you a lot of money on shipping. And this is why I suggested you to contact with your dealer for maintenance at the very beginning. Because dealers will collect faulty tools and send back to us, it might save shipping fee of you in this way.

I am not sure what happened when you contacted your dealer.
    But at least, I kept and tried my best to help you on this case all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    jne101406

2015-11-11 12:17:01

Mine is also an over priced tablet at this point. Al the apps (manufactures) dissappreared. Can even to global codes. According to them the only way to fix it is the $895 update.

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    jne101406

2015-11-11 12:19:46

All the apps... can't even do global.
  Total2 Pages