Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > I Couldnt make This Up
I Couldnt make This Up

3987 Views 12 Replies Latest reply: 2015-12-29 18:46:29

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-12-15 18:42:19
     ok i have a BMW 730d-m57 WBAGM22010D66969 SW V8.2 2005  come in with an airbag fault (incorrect coding STVL pass door airbag) only 1 fault

so i happily downloaded and upgraded the airbag system(at 13.8v) to the new software from autel server no the fun starts

now i have a problem
    AIRBAG SFZ SATELLITE VEHICLE CENTRE 2 FAULTS
    AIRBAG SGM- SIM 10 FAULTS
    AIRBAG  SSBF 2 FAULTS
    "               SSFA 2 FAULTS
    "               SSH 1 FAULT
    "               STVR 2 FAULTS
    "               SZL 2 FAULTS

It has coded the vehicle WRONG missing airbags that are installed,  so i called UK technical support and he was shocked and said he would get back to me in 20 minutes  2 HOURS later i called him and guess what they had all gone home........
    so now i have a car that is really messed up and no solution thanks to AUTELS shit  software and customer support so support if you manage to read this tonight i need the correct coding for ready for tomorrow

i tried to send datalogs but i just got a box at the bottom of the screen in Chinese and would not send or let me save them???

SO SUPPORT AN ANSWER BY MORNING WOULD BE GREAT.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-12-15 21:21:34 (Reply to:busaman)

We so sorry. ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKpSR_WCIi8

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-12-15 21:54:05 (Reply to:witsend)
     lol...... i should have known better than to trust this pile of crap..

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-12-15 22:09:43 (Reply to:busaman)

Each time I am configuring something I keep my fingers crossed and my backup tools at hand.

I would be so damn happy if I could just do everything I need to do while being sure things work out the way I expect them to (if I do things right ofcourse). It's not that MaxiSys cannot do a whole lot of things, it can (I am using more and more functions of it by the day) but it is so many times that I need extra tools to fix things

Or to check or my data is really true data; more then once found data that simply is not correct, even in live data by brand and EOBD I see differences at times! This is not good, but willing to share my experience I do send datalogs to get answers like  "this car does not support", or "can you explain again" (reading back it is most obvious what I mean). I really like things to improve and so I will keep posting answers and data as much as I can and hope to increase on that soon. But we are not testers for Autel, there is work to be done during the day and time seems to be in short supply every day so cannot do a log on everything I come across.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-12-15 22:40:13 (Reply to:Matronix)
     its probably coded correctly for another car in a different country just my luck at the minute looks like ncs-expert time....

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2015-12-16 03:46:01 (Reply to:busaman)

For this case, without the datalog, we can't do anything. 

But there will be one reason for this problem, it is the vehicle configuration has been verified before, so the downloaded files from our sever can't be matched with this car. You can try to clear these codes to see whether it works. And also it is strongly suggested you send us the datalog.

Once you stop recording the datalog, it will be saved automatically. Or you can try to find the datalog manually from the following path: Scan->Datalogging->Make->Europe->BMW

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-12-16 07:22:56 (Reply to:Support02)
      support do you think i am really that stupid???? i KNOW they are the wrong files for the car but that is what your system chose..and no the codes will NOT  clear and for some reason i can NOT  send a data-log if you had read my post there is a box with Chinese writing that lasts a few seconds then goes  and it will NOT save the file so i can email it to you... and now your UK support has run to the hills.. all in all pretty useless...

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2015-12-16 08:29:56 (Reply to:busaman)

As you can't send datalogs, could you please take a picture or video and sent to support@autel.com for our checking? On Dec 10, we still can receive your datalogs. Don't know what happened to your device recently. Hope you can cooperate with us to solve your problem.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-12-16 10:08:05 (Reply to:Support02)
     email sent....

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-12-16 18:39:08 (Reply to:busaman)

If you can get it to happen again,  take a picture of that little pop up box with Chinese in it and post it, so that support can translate it from  Mandarin  to  Anglogrin  :-)
  Total2 Pages