Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Ford update

5847 Views 20 Replies Latest reply: 2016-03-04 07:29:50

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2016-01-21 03:06:44 (Reply to:busaman)

Beginning to think they don't like me or what I say annoys them. Rarely do they comment or supply information on any of the posts where I pose a question or ask for a solution. Support seems to jump on the quick easy posts which have simple common problems. Maybe it's time we get support 03,04,05,06,07 involved to get an answer. Well good talking to you again Busaman.

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-01-21 06:01:59

Hello all,

We have redevelopped all the functions in Ford software. It will fully cover all Ford cars comprehensively. And also the responese speed will be more faster.

What more, the new version can support the Ford vehicles untill the frist half year of 2016 and support to program most of Ford cars.

The new version is totally different with the old Ford software, so we need more time to test it inside before releasing, to ensure its stability. Hope all of you can understand.

•   Level 3   
    (81) points
    kolan

2016-01-21 09:28:15 (Reply to:Support02)

Yes it is a special time that would pull most of the customers ran out the subscription to the update, and after I will say if you want to download the new version then pay a subscription, But there's nothing fixed there will be more on porcano , It is to deceive people and make money, it has already been verified, Or not, quickly show update

•   Level 4   
    (127) points
    Clansman

2016-01-21 10:43:02 (Reply to:Support02)

My subscription finish over 8 months ago, I got 908p never once use to programme BMW/MERCEDES in fact any vehicle still under warranty I wouldn't use this scanner. Most of the little important things listed in the tool don't work, is there no way you can put developing new vehicles on hold and fix the problem with older vehicles and release that has a free update, then when u release a new update for newer vehicles which was not in the tool time of purchase then you can charge for that because I will happily pay if that was the case and I think others would too. 

•   Level 5   
    (346) points
    kawracerx

2016-01-21 13:53:37 (Reply to:Support02)

will you be adding injector flow test that was supposed to be added LAST year? will it still have programmable installation,PATS functions,power balance on every vehicle,a PROPERLY WORKING evap tes that hasn't worked in very long time,focus trans clutch adaptation? when first bought this scanner everything worked until first time updated,then no more working evap test(always says ftp out of range even when its not) with few datalogs involved in that issue.can it be an option to only pay for one update? if im only going to update ford for lower price than the $800 make it say $100 per vehicle manufactur .

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2016-01-21 18:48:07 (Reply to:Support02)

i hear a lot of talk BUT WHAT ARE WE GOING TO GET time and time again improved this, streamlined that, blah blah blah..... tell us in plain English what is being developed........

il get my coat i don't expect a reply....

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2016-02-28 01:15:15 (Reply to:Support02)

Blah,blah,blah over 3 months since post started so once again blah,blah,blah to you.

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-02-29 07:17:30 (Reply to:tech54)

Sorry, I need to correct it, it is scheduled to be in July. Sorry for my mistake.

•   Level 5   
    (275) points
    jbrheaume

2016-02-29 16:27:48 (Reply to:Support02)

thanks support.

•   Level 6   
    (457) points
    Jim

2016-03-03 03:24:07 (Reply to:Support02)

Support

My subscription expires in august and you say update in july for ford

I have 908 pro,paid for one year of updates and bought the 4 channel scope

You now how much money I have invested in you

One month window to get the ford functioning software sounds like a recipe for disaster

Will you extend support/update  if my small window closes and my sub expires and lose/miss ford update

This ford  update will be the turning point for me with this scanner as the price

of  a update purchase in Canada is 1400 dollars plus taxes

I like my scanner,but I have sent data logs of ford issues with no fixes

I know this issue is months away and if something does go wrong would you

help me get that ford update

Jim

Total3 Pages