Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Holiday Notice

4497 Views 18 Replies Latest reply: 2016-03-01 08:36:03

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support
    2016-02-02 10:25:07 (Reply to:Autel Support)
     Hi, please try to do funciton in this path: Body electrical -> GAUGES -> ADJUSTMENT -> GAUGE CONTROL MODULE REPLACEMENT -> LOCK RELEASE.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-02-13 15:10:48 (Reply to:Autel Support)

?  You must have really needed some vacation time replying to a question from another topic in another open tab, Lol

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2016-02-17 19:25:49 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Ahh welcome back support i hope you had a well deserved rest.. and this week you will sort out all the issues we have had while you were away there are plenty to be getting on with but you haven't replied to any of mine yet???

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    javiersito

2016-02-27 00:27:22 (Reply to:Autel Support)

hi how are you iam new here and I just bought the maxisys ms908 not pro but I first had the j2534 pass thru autel maxiflash and I was wondering how can I program with the tool, I already programed Chevrolet PCM using the autel maxiflash and I paid a subscription online but heard that I can program using autel servers or something like that. thank you.

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    javiersito

2016-02-27 00:28:03 (Reply to:busaman)

hi how are you iam new here and I just bought the maxisys ms908 not pro but I first had the j2534 pass thru autel maxiflash and I was wondering how can I program with the tool, I already programed Chevrolet PCM using the autel maxiflash and I paid a subscription online but heard that I can program using autel servers or something like that. thank you.

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    javiersito

2016-02-27 00:28:34 (Reply to:Matronix)

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    javiersito

2016-02-27 00:28:58 (Reply to:Support02)

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-02-27 15:58:18 (Reply to:javiersito)

You will likely only have access to Mercedes Benz and BMW programming off the tablet  for the remainder of your free update period.(Even though support mentioned Ford programming may be added in future.
    The Maxi Sys will permanently become a Maxi Sys Pro so if you find you rarely if ever see a need to program a Mercedes Benz  or a BMW, you will just be setting yourself up to paying $300-$400 more for updates, versus just leaving your Maxi Sys alone. I figure you would need to program a half dozen of these 2 makes of cars a year to realize a break even point to recoup the additional cost of updating your Maxi Sys  Pro.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2016-03-01 08:36:03 (Reply to:witsend)

and then only if it goes to plan i had to take a BMW to the dealers to put right what the maxisys f****d up (autel uk sent me a cheque to cover my costs)
  Total2 Pages