Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > How to get your Dealers Logos back on !
How to get your Dealers Logos back on !

4516 Views 13 Replies Latest reply: 2016-09-22 00:13:37

•   Level 2   
    (12) points
    Hiram

2016-09-03 00:11:32 (Reply to:Wild Bill)

And about the logos, I posted a video on YouTube on how to restore them.I know this
    thread was about that so I thought I mention it.Everytime the tool gets updated you
    have to redo it. But it works everytime. Very easy and simple.
    I'll probably make another video since my tool just got updated. Got the eyesore cirles
    agan. Just search this tool and it should come up, my first name is on the thread.

•   Level 6   
    (437) points
    Wild Bill

2016-09-16 11:31:48 (Reply to:Hiram)

You can reprogram the latest software into computers as well as replace computers
    and install the software so the work. I've done pcm , abs airbag, body. Of various
    makes and models. You need a laptop and Autels j2534 adaptor. Sorry for the
    delayed response. Family medical.

•   Level 6   
    (437) points
    Wild Bill

2016-09-16 11:36:15 (Reply to:Wild Bill)

With the J2534 and a laptop you download the software from Nissan in your laptop
    from nissan and using thevJ2534 install the lstest software from Nissan. You will
    need to download the neeeded software from nissan and a temp subcription from
    nissan. But very simple to do. Sounds more complicated than it is. I have done this
    with nissan so I know it works. And YES. PROGRAM

•   Level 2   
    (12) points
    Hiram

2016-09-22 00:13:37 (Reply to:Wild Bill)

I'm in the USA, so here with the MS908P is not possible. I see what you're saying, with
    the Jbox is possible but not with the 908P. It used to do it until the lawsuit , and now its
    not possible. So, for as nobody to get decieved by saying that the MS908P does
    program, let's make it clear it does not! But the J-box with a lap top will.
    And my question to you was If this tool, MS908P, programs...and the answer is no.
    Thanks for clearing that up.
    I still love this tool even though it does not do the programming from the cloud as it
    used to have. But please make it easier for eferyone when thay ask If it does or not and
    answer them accordingly. They can buy the J-box separete If they want to to that
    route, but all in all, this is a great tool but without the J-box, it is not needed. As far as
    I'm concerned.
    I still own the old DS708 and some other scan-tools. Thanks for the advise.
  Total2 Pages