Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Use of PC Link with MS908?
Use of PC Link with MS908?

2303 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2016-09-26 09:59:57

•   Level 2   
    (24) points
    DougS
    2016-09-23 13:01:38
      Hello all,
    I have the MS908 diagnostic system along with Autel PC Link software and am just getting used to how this software and my MS908 are supposed to be able to work together.  The software is installed onto a Windows XP PC and it is my understanding with PC Link installed, I should be able to connect my MS908, select what is to be printed or saved to a folder on the PC and then carry out that operation.  Am I completely misunderstanding what PC Link is supposed to be able to accomplish?  If so, I would very much appreciate someone explaining what PC Link is supposed to be able to do and how it is supposed to work.
    Thank you very much, in advance, for your assistance with this little dilemma.
    DougS.

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-09-26 09:59:57 (Reply to:DougS)

Here is Maxisys PC suite: http://download908bak.auteltech.net:8080/Download/MAXISYS/Sys/PC_Suit/V2.04.00/Upgrade.zip

It contains Maxisys Printer, Flashpro update client and VCI update client.

So if you want to print, your PC and your tablet must be within the same network, then open Maxisys Printer, it will be connected automatically. You can send files to Maxisys Printer for printing out.
  Total1 Pages