Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > ware is the Fix for the last update for ...
ware is the Fix for the last update for maxisys pro maybe i should be asking for a refund

2278 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2016-12-10 09:20:08

•   Level 2   
    (34) points
    brownbillca
    2016-12-08 21:57:07
    the update that just came out is bad it shuts down the maxisys software uncontrolably and sesses up the the wireless network conection i had to uninstall the update to use the system.on the maxisys pro any clue whats up with the new update that just came out maxisys app wont stay open long enuff to even let me select a update or anything for that mater just since the update if i uninstall the update it works fine it even kicks me off the wifi and its constently searching for another conetion if i uninstall the update all gos back to normal let me know how to go about gettng the update fixed so i can get it thank you and have a grate day all. 

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    jayan

2016-12-09 06:16:42

Dear all
    Exactly doing the same with my MaxiSys after the latest update.....please advise me how to uninstall the latest update.....

•   Level 2   
    (34) points
    brownbillca
    2016-12-09 18:34:55 (Reply to:jayan)
    settings apps maxisys app uninstall update thats all there is to it be nice if autel would fix it though the old update wont let you instal newer updates

•   Level 6   
    (457) points
    Jim

2016-12-10 02:43:09 (Reply to:brownbillca)

what version are you running that works and where do you check

how did you uninstall the bad and install the pervious version

is this a system update or maxisys update

please advise

•   Level 2   
    (34) points
    brownbillca
    2016-12-10 09:20:08 (Reply to:Jim)
    v03.1200 read the full post settings exs thats how you do it takes to min
  Total1 Pages