Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > hi my maxisys will not update
hi my maxisys will not update

4626 Views 17 Replies Latest reply: 2017-04-07 16:40:31

•   Level 4   
    (108) points
    Iluxa73

2016-12-28 16:29:14 (Reply to:EAG)

I have same probem WTF were is support??????????

•   Level 2   
    (26) points
    GynProg

2016-12-28 19:14:22

I have been solved this issue erasing the SD Card and downloading all the softwares again. My MaxySys is working fine now.

•   Level 2   
    (12) points
    EAG

2016-12-28 21:08:39 (Reply to:GynProg)

Thank you, this worked for me.

I previously did the factory reset, but did not erase the SD card.  After erasing the SD card, the tablet is now updating.

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    slkbouba

2016-12-31 15:21:07 (Reply to:EAG)

Hello, please I would like to know how to erase the data of the sd card on maxiSys MS906? I have three brands of vehicles that restart my maxisys after the update without having installed.

thks

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    SM Tuning

2017-01-06 18:56:57

Hi Guys,

Can someone explain how you did this for future reference? I have this same issue and I now need to uninstall everything but I don't want to do this yet as I want to make sure I know where to download all the software from again etc?

•   Level 2   
    (17) points
    bzautoclinic

2017-01-07 04:46:26 (Reply to:transpana)

Same here! This tool is such a pain! Issue after issue! If anyone solves this problem please kindly leave me a message on how you did. I'm sure support will be the last to reply.

•   Level 2   
    (17) points
    bzautoclinic

2017-01-07 14:17:40 (Reply to:SM Tuning)

Hi I got my 908P to update again. What I did was uninstall the maxisys app update
    through system settings->device->apps->maxisys app. Find where the app is installed
    whether on the device or an sd card. You'll see other options like clear cache. I
    uninstalled the update on top right then went back into maxisys app and searched for
    an update manually. This worked and is now downloading the newest update. Hope
    this helps!

•   Level 2   
    (20) points
    Coopers Auto

2017-04-07 16:40:31

One thing that worked for me was to "restart" the maxisys. "power off" is not the same thing. A restart forces a file system check which can solve issues with failed updates and corrupted files.

I was having the issue of "update" closing the maxisys app, as well as I lost access to several vehicle apps. 

Just in case you do not know, you can get to the "restart" by holding the power button for a second. 
  Total2 Pages