Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Insufficient memory

5171 Views 12 Replies Latest reply: 2017-04-02 07:39:26

•   Level 3   
    (54) points
    Edwin
    2017-03-31 07:15:09 (Reply to:Maangaza )
    Hi, I had this issue with some modems not able to be recognised by this tablet. Update
    with network cable.

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    MarkGardner

2017-04-02 04:33:00

Hi folks,

I had the same issue here in Australia.
    Contacted my local support and was told to do the following :-
    Go to system settings - do a factory data reset including SD card wipe.
    The machine will reboot, then re-connect to your wifi so it can connect to the web, then do maxidas system update from the update page "house with an M"
    After this it will show all available updates.
    Update in this order, BMW, VW, Mercedes Benz, then update all.

I'm doing this now, will post when it's complete.
    Cheers
    Ecroz

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    MarkGardner

2017-04-02 07:39:26 (Reply to:MarkGardner)

Hi again,

All went well up until the very last update which was Dacia/Renault/Samsung, when the download got to 100% the machine exited and rebooted itself.

I then got an error msg pointing me to FSCK in the MaxiTools folder when I went back to the update screen.

I rebooted the machine and found that I know had 2 updates to do, I completed the Renault download, then the new Peugeot download, let them install and rebooted again.

All seems to be OK now as when I checked I got no available updates.

Now I'm trying to figure how to do a backup, accounts & sync are greyed out, backup & reset only have Factory data reset as an option.

When I connected to my WIN7 laptop via USB cable I could see the tablet but do nothing else, I downloaded & tried TunesGo but it appears I cannot grant permission.

Am I missing or doing something wrong ?

Surely I should be able to backup my data in case of corruption on start up requires me to reinstall ?

Is the tablet locked somehow to prevent data copy or backup ?

I'm sure I have seen posts from others saying they have managed to backup their data.

My model is a MaxiSysMY908 pro with J2534 interface.

Of course this could just be how this model is designed to work, I'm no Android expert.

Cheers
    Ecroz
  Total2 Pages