Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > My Tablet screen wont show anything its ...
My Tablet screen wont show anything its gone blank though power supply is available. anyone experiencing the same?

12543 Views 11 Replies Latest reply: 2021-01-09 14:24:57

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    Michelautel

2020-08-23 15:39:26 (Reply to:DannyB)

sir tell me how you fix the problem we are same issues thanks sir in advance...

•   Level 2   
    (12) points
    DannyB

2021-01-09 14:24:57 (Reply to:Michelautel)

The issue seems to be related to the tablet being stuck in boot, seems like it happens when autel pushes an update and it gets corrupt during install.
    It would help if Autel can support these out of warranty devices so that users can re-flash the OS and re-install the applications they initially paid for.
    It would definitely be better than spending $1000 on an update.
    Unfortunately many folks here go to Launch or Snap-On because they do offer you to re-download your software on any device up to the point when your support contract expired. For example if i need to restore my software today in 2021, i can re-download software up to the Nov 2018 version when my subscription ended.
    I would love if Autel would do the same. hope someone will take this into consideration.
  Total2 Pages