Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > maxisys mini ms905 modules tree fuction
maxisys mini ms905 modules tree fuction

5034 Views 12 Replies Latest reply: 2015-05-29 20:58:44

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy

2015-05-29 09:58:15 (Reply to:ede65)

That's exactly why I didn't get the 908p..I got the 905 because for me I just don't do enough domestic to have the pass thru  box. But I really would hope the tree function gets added. But I am really thinking about adding another scanner to my grab bag... I am undecided which one to get...I like Autoland, and Autologic but I cant justify the cost...I need another strong scanner to be as good as the Autel...

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-05-29 10:31:24 (Reply to:912guy)

yes a 905 and a  passthru and an online sub will do fine in some cases. now autel has benz and bimmers for the the 908p on their server that alone its worth the price of the 908p. of course assuming this 2 brands are working correctly which I don't know for sure, don't t work on this vehicles much nor do I have a 908p but according to a few post I read it seems to be doing fine. I am thinking of selling tools my self, not autel tools but maybe some high quality clones for certain vehicles that I am certain works perfect since I have bought and sold many times with no issues. and will be doing my own support thru emails and team viewer of course not on the forum. so if anyone is interested in my idea or have any questions or suggestions, any need for specific tool or software to cover any gaps please let me know thru emails at

(jmechanic2u@gmail.com)  all transactions thru pay pal to protect everyone involved.

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy

2015-05-29 20:58:44 (Reply to:ede65)

Yes I was thinking of adding the passthru later but found out the it wont work with a 905...that really was confusing since they all three are basically the same...905,908,and908p. I would dare to try and see if the j box would work on a 905....I am not sure, but I just dont see why they would allow the j box for a 905 just like the 908. I buy some tools from China from OBD2RESOURCE, and from the guys in Cali from mk2inc. Also from Autotoolmall. I will give it some thought about the 908p because the Bimmers are very important but I worry about glitches on the Autel server and I cant afford to damage anything...lots to think about...
  Total2 Pages