•   Level 3   
    (53) points
    tranimaster
    2014-03-15 11:57:39
     where do you find Saturn

•   Level 3   
    (53) points
    tranimaster
    2014-03-15 11:59:03 (Reply to:tranimaster)
     on maxisys

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-03-15 12:12:16 (Reply to:tranimaster)

Hi tranny master there are 2 ways from the main screen do a auto detect or click on gm logo then choose manual diagnostic the year  passenger car  then you will see saturn  up to 2010

•   Level 3   
    (53) points
    tranimaster
    2014-03-16 10:44:51 (Reply to:ede65)
     Thanks ede65 you are always a big help, I tried resetting adaptives on an 07 Mini , there was nothing on the trani side that I could find although there was adaptive reset on the engine side. I'm starting to get the sense that the Maxisys is not that strong on resetting adaptives on transmissions....hope I'm wrong, there are a lot of transmission shops out there and I am urging the engineers to stress adaptive functions on transmissions. Other than that once I get through the "learning curve" of navigating this machine it will be fine. One more thing; can the Maxisys do every thing that the Maxidas can?  

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-03-16 11:36:41 (Reply to:tranimaster)

Yes that seems to b the case  here whenever you run into something like this let me know also
    do a data log the more people doing this the better, that way it gets done I don't want
    to wait 2 years like it happened with the 708 and use our yearly update fixing bugs
    since you do transmmisions your input will b of great help thank you trany master
    your input is very needed and usefull and about maxisys and maxidas  the maxisys is a
    much better tool all the way around its like day and night  its has  everything 
    the 708 and much more but neither one has been completed  hopefully soon though 
    also noticed certain functions that used to b in the 708 on previous versions have suddenly 
    disappear   but it will get fix, one thing i know for sure by summer time this tool is going to kick ass 

•   Level 3   
    (53) points
    tranimaster
    2014-03-16 15:20:14 (Reply to:ede65)
     Please explain how to do a data log.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-03-16 15:43:45 (Reply to:tranimaster)

yes my favorite way to do this is from right here go to the main page click on my autel make sure your log in  look to the left of your screen you will see where it says your issue click there then I always choose autel china but you can use usa also   then click on new issue fill all the boxes you will b answer within minutes  then check your emails all instructions will b provided
    correction i ment so say complaint

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-03-17 06:01:41 (Reply to:ede65)

Wanted to let you know autel will b releasing a chryslers software update at the end
    of next month all transmissions adapting and resetting function will be there this is for
    late models can bus for the earlier models none can bus will be ready on the next
    update and for the rest of the line up they are working on it will also b releasing soon
    But regardless keep sending datalogs everytime you run into something like this also
    regarding data logs you can do the same procedure mentioned above right from your
    tool but instead of issue its call complaint the rest is the same use what works best
    for you good day
    correction send complaints.
  Total1 Pages