Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > mazda adavance keyless entry.
mazda adavance keyless entry.

4295 Views 15 Replies Latest reply: 2014-09-04 05:48:06

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-07-20 10:17:25 (Reply to:ede65)

also besides the security light its the check engine light coming on?

•   Level 4   
    (122) points
    emad
    2014-07-20 11:15:11 (Reply to:ede65)
    Mazda cx9. Year 2012 brand new but water flood ,iam using autel maxisysm pro 908
    The security lights keeps on flashing ,engine runs from the starter direct from the fuse
    box also engine lights and others are on.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-07-20 14:08:00 (Reply to:emad)

no buddy no flood vehicles they are a pain in the rear end,this diagnostics take for ever and they never get fixed right, do your self a favor and don't get involved with this crap and if you do for what ever reason change the whole wiring hardness and all modules and the ones you don't want to change disconnect them from the network if they are not needed to start the vehicle, an advise from another tech this kind of job its not worth it,if you buy a water damage car you need to buy also a cd certificate of distruction vehicle and transfer everything from one to the other to be able to do a half descent job, other wise its not worth the time you need to spend in the vehicle, this will be much cheaper and faster to get it fix and it will be done right, hardly any come backs and complaints, the same goes for your infinity on the other post, believe me I have done this a dozen times, by the time you fix one of this you could have fixed a dozen of other things and make more profit. good luck buddy.

•   Level 4   
    (122) points
    emad
    2014-07-21 15:06:03 (Reply to:ede65)
    Thanks for the advice but there is an old saying in my country; never say no to morning
    customer; believe I have turned so many flooded but the end of the day if a customer
    willing to pay and bring all the required parts , I willing to resolve the issue . I will keep
    you posted for any update when I finish it.Thanks.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-07-21 15:30:19 (Reply to:emad)

in my country we get rid of them specially that early in the morning

•   Level 4   
    (122) points
    emad
    2014-09-04 05:48:06 (Reply to:ede65)
    I have started the mazda and already out of my work shop.
    Today I had mazda cx9 that had the BCM replaced but according to the owner he said
    It needs to be programed and can maxxisys pro, do the programing and if so how.
    THanks.
  Total2 Pages