Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > Autel Statement Regarding Legal Dispute ...
Autel Statement Regarding Legal Dispute with Ford

7021 Views 14 Replies Latest reply: 2016-03-31 18:52:45

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-11-11 08:15:57 (Reply to:Richard)

I 'm wondering if the latest system and software updates have or have not denied users the ability to go back and select and use earlier versions of software of a car make's software any longer if a function seems  to be missing , or does not work on the latest software ? If you can no longer copy and use the saved back up older  software versions on the Maxi Sys  with the latest System update, what about the DS708 which has the data on SD cards? If I updated my DS- 708 , would my older backup software SD cards no longer work ?
       Support  could you please check on this with engineers if you do not know the correct answer. You worried me when you gave notice of the important new system update, that ALL (in red text) old software would be removed.
       After the new system and software update, can  people that made backup of older software on their  PC , can older vehicle  software  copied and pasted  to have both versions available to use on the screen menu anymore.

•   Level 3   
    (81) points
    kolan

2015-12-10 20:40:28 (Reply to:Marco)

Yes, it will be so each time everything will be fewer features, it's empty words- type corrected, added, and actually empty words, support is long gone, it's just a customer to hold next year's subscription to the server threw the money, and then You can make advertising other product on the more expensive it would be the people ran, the menu will change and everything, and the program is the same as others that do not make it, here and say we send the data we will fix will be worse, but it is not the client has to say that it is necessary to correct a Customer Support to report, and they are silent, I have with Chrysler was a problem connecting to the ABS, I wrote, they were like did a version for my device, I downloaded, there is also no dick, Then they said that the car is too old in 1997 where we have this to you find check? We got there, and that's all the support,  

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-12-20 16:14:37 (Reply to:kolan)

Kolan, if you have a DS708 and working on a 97 Chrysler ,make sure you use the Maxidas 16 pin Chrysler adapter.

•   Level 3   
    (81) points
    kolan

2016-01-12 15:50:06 (Reply to:witsend)

I'm with pin adapter Maxidas Chrysler 16 use still ABS no shit,

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    Arturo182

2016-03-31 18:52:45 (Reply to:Autel Support)

goo forward Autel team we trust in yours

Total2 Pages