Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > why is toyota still so messed up support...
why is toyota still so messed up support?

2434 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2015-04-04 03:14:07

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    46motors61
    2015-04-03 11:12:41
     i have been hoping that toyota would be fixed after the recent updates but it's still as confusing as ever. i am in the uk  and when i want to find a toyota model i should look in the area of europe but when i do i can only find half of the toyota models that we have here. for the other half the yaris, auris, rav4, avensis, iq, mr2, prius, supra, and others i need to look to the america area. WHY? 
    when i try to connect to a hiace in europe area it only does the abs! when i try again in the america area it does all the ecus WHY?

Tags: maxisys

•   Level 6   
    (482) points
    Awais

2015-04-03 18:50:19 (Reply to:46motors61)

What is the update version of Toyota? 

Another solution is to use Techstream with J2534 programming unit. 

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    46motors61
    2015-04-04 03:14:07 (Reply to:Awais)
     it's the latest version 3.20 i have other diagnostic tools as well and i have never had any problem finding the cars that we have
     here in the uk but with the maxisys it has always been difficult because it does cars from all over the world which is fine but they
    should be properly grouped up so when we want to find a european toyota we should't have to look elsewhere. we had the same problem
    with ford having european and american fords in the same group but that was fixed and now the ford european only has european fords
    and it's easy for us to find our cars. the same should be done with toyota
  Total1 Pages